Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And of course that will just be a helmet, which doesn't have quite the presence of a full bust.

Maybe not the presence, but being that it's molded from the ESB Hero lid, I'll take it. The more I see of this piece, the more I like it, just don't have room for most 1:1 stuff.

One piece I wished I would have pulled the trigger on but other stuff kept coming up. I'll pick it up one day if I can find a decent price on it. This is a piece I like the presence of the SS version more than I do accuracy of just the bucket by itself. Vader is a different story for me though.

True, I just wish the SSC bust had a better paint job. It just seemed like a lazy effort for any realistic battle damage.

Looks pretty good to me :)

IMG_3015_zps9da8d2bb.jpg

But look at that helmet next to the actual ESB Fett helmet, you can really tell whats lacking
ESB_FettHelmetBreakDown.jpg

I wonder why we haven't seen a custom paint of this bust?
Possibly everyone who paid that much for the bust doesn't want to risk ruining it, or the people capable of Re-painting it already have a more accurate hand-made Boba Bust

I watched your youtube video last night darthchris...trying to keep from picking this one up, you didn't help. :lol

But there's always 'someone' who's willing to do it. :)

Actually, I already "ruined" mine. :D

IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9758.jpg

Alls fair, a signature is a welcome addition compared to a repaint, as I have sever signatures inside my Mando helmet. Also, your photos and reviews of the bust are absolutely top notch, and are one of the main reasons I regret not getting this piece

But look at that helmet next to the actual ESB Fett helmet, you can really tell whats lacking
ESB_FettHelmetBreakDown.jpg

yep.

MR did a better job, although they screwed the visor up royally.

Although I own the bust (got it for a steal) I may sell it when the efx version eventually hits.

If I remember correctly, MR didn't get the actual Fett helmet used in the movies, it was one of the pre-pros or a stunt helmet, as well as the visor issue. I might just end up getting a bobamaker and commission a proper paint job on it, but we'll see. If you end up selling your bust let me know ;) I might be interested if I can't get in on the efx run, as I've never ordered from them and have no idea how fast they sell out of their products

eFx can sell out pretty quick on some stuff. The Legend Vader helmet went fast but they had a regular version that didn't go very fast. If they have a two versions of the Fett bucket I bet the Legend version goes fast.

If I remember correctly, MR didn't get the actual Fett helmet used in the movies, it was one of the pre-pros or a stunt helmet, as well as the visor issue. I might just end up getting a bobamaker and commission a proper paint job on it, but we'll see. If you end up selling your bust let me know ;) I might be interested if I can't get in on the efx run, as I've never ordered from them and have no idea how fast they sell out of their products

Correct, the MR helmet is actually based off Pre-Production 3 helmet, which is almost identical in many aspects to the actual helmet seen in the movie.

eFx can sell out pretty quick on some stuff. The Legend Vader helmet went fast but they had a regular version that didn't go very fast. If they have a two versions of the Fett bucket I bet the Legend version goes fast.

I believe Gino confirmed there will only be one helmet for their Fett helmet. I have the MR helmet (the pinch is actually being fixed as I type this, should have it back soon) but I'll be in line for their Fett offering.

I'll be in line for sure. Does efx do flexpay, or do I have to do all 400$ (presumably) all at once?

they typically have payment plans. Probably be around 600-800 though. Probably closer to the latter.

Last edited:
yeah, I'm expecting to pay that much, as that's about how much it would cost to get a film accurate one from TDH. Glad to hear they will have payment plans though

Back