Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great comments everyone. Still hoping to add a few more gems later this year...most excited for Sinestro and Wonder Woman.

Love your display. So nice and clean to look at. Green lantern look so small next to Superman

Love your display. So nice and clean to look at. Green lantern look so small next to Superman

It's true. It's no secret that GL is under 1/4 and Supes is over 1/4...there's probably a full scale difference between the two.

I still love my GL, though.

And a few updated shots of my collection room:

IMG_1827-001.JPG

Wow! The collection room looks great! :hi5:

Well, my own personal white whale, so to speak, has arrived! I've been looking for this piece (for a reasonable price...I could have had it if I wanted to get stupid!) for a long time now, and a fellow collector on Facebook was able to help me out!

I present, the Hard Hero Daredevil, in the red costume! This statue is extremely hard to find it seems, and now with it in hand, I can see why. It is an excellent statue, and in my opinion, easily the best Daredevil statue on the market! The pose is excellent, the musculature is excellent...it just really captures the flavour of the character. The base is nice, but could use a bit more detail...but seriously, who is looking at the base? The one nitpick with this piece is the facial sculpt...not the best out there...not terrible, but an improved face sculpt could catapult this piece into the "untouchable" category.

Enjoy the pics:

IMG_1972-001.JPG

IMG_1954-001.JPG

IMG_1940-001.JPG

IMG_1943-001.JPG

IMG_1951-001.JPG

IMG_1960-001.JPG

IMG_1961-001.JPG

I got this awesome Kotobukiya Spider-Man Unleashed statue in last week...some of you may have heard of this one?

I love it. Amazing action pose. I was worried about the webs being fragile, but they are actually wire that can be shaped and bent to your liking...thought that was pretty cool.

Anyway, here are some pics:

IMG_2103-001.JPG

IMG_2105-001.JPG

IMG_2115-001.JPG

IMG_2117-001.JPG

IMG_2121-001.JPG

IMG_2136-001.JPG

IMG_2140-001.JPG

IMG_2144-001.JPG

IMG_2147-001.JPG

IMG_2118-001.JPG

Thanks, those are my two favourite characters, so I'm pleased with those statues. Possibly the best representation of each character out there right now...

Back