[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya. Delays are everywhere with just so many factories and Chinese NY. I'm hoping for 2nd Qtr, but guessing July as SO many figures get released that time of year. Glad they at least announced the delay. We'll see...

View attachment 392364

Sold my iminime bash awhile ago and regret it ever since, so ready for this fig to come back home.

Honestly, this one's doing my head in! Which version?

The mask look is so iconic, but then again, he looks so good in his whites sitting in a chair all malevolent.

Reeeeee!

Honestly, this one's doing my head in! Which version?

The mask look is so iconic, but then again, he looks so good in his whites sitting in a chair all malevolent.

Reeeeee!

Keep in mind the dolly dollie has the evil smirk and includes a white t. I may buy loose white pants, shoes and straight arms for a standing cage version. Why didn't they include a blue jumpsuit? Can pick one up with that other oneworld fig if it's any good.

BTW,no real word on when this will be released, has a default 2nd qtr estimate on most sites.

Keep in mind the dolly dollie has the evil smirk and includes a white t. I may buy loose white pants, shoes and straight arms for a standing cage version. Why didn't they include a blue jumpsuit? Can pick one up with that other oneworld fig if it's any good.

BTW,no real word on when this will be released, has a default 2nd qtr estimate on most sites.

I have the SW Ourworld Jumpsuit on my custom and it's tailored for a smaller body, like a TT Slim or like an older Sideshow Pro, I have it on a Narrow TT and the sleeves don't go all the way down, so not sure how viable it would be on the Blitzway body, but if you can get the Blitzway head separate and use a different body, then I think you're in business. I have no idea if these heads will be parted out by anyone and what the cost, I'm going to try for one, but at the least I have the original SW Ourworld head on my custom and it's better than anything before it.

Changing bodies is an option, but I'm getting extra straight arms, white pants for an additional posing option. Looks like a no go there for me, thanks for the 411 MF.

PS If we don't hear something VERY soon, they're gonna miss this qtr as well.

Anyone heard anything from them?

Their choices are excellent. I'd love to see Patrick Bateman and Kurt Russell from Tombstone with Val Kilmer as Doc. They'll probably announce them at SDCC.

Pre-Ordered the "White Prison Uniform" version Hannibal. This is my all time favorite movie and I really do prefer this one as I can see him sitting in his chair just staring at me from across the room with those cold eyes with this look on his face like "So what are we up to today?...anyone bother you lately? Do not try and test me I can read your mind...we are the same...I know every thought that goes through your mind." Heck yes I am excited about this figure. :)

Last edited:
Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Does anybody know if the gurney or the dolley, whatever you call it, is made out of metal or plastic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Does anybody know if the gurney or the dolley, whatever you call it, is made out of metal or plastic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99% sure that thing is plastic, which is too bad.

Back