[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tattoos aren't for me, but I do admire good art when I see it: yours is terrific!

A friend of mine at work has a Frankenstein on her arm, and the art is really nice as well.

My love for the GB figures draws makes me pass on any interest in might have for a HT and focus my attention to these figures! Having less to produce in year compared to HT these might turn out very nice. Problem is the really high price

My love for the GB figures draws makes me pass on any interest in might have for a HT and focus my attention to these figures! Having less to produce in year compared to HT these might turn out very nice. Problem is the really high price

True, but to have one of the greatest Movie villains of all time in a straight jacket on a handcart staring at you with those creepy eyes behind that iconic mask in one sixth scale is just too irresistible for me.

I went with the SJ Version. Also got GB Doc pack and Tyler Red jacket and a loose Tyler bathrobe. I guess you can tell I am a Blitzway fan now and still a big HT fan.

I'm glad this thread got bumped to the top again. I too am in love with my Blitzway 4 pack. I could not be happier I preordered BOTH of these versions. And have you seen the NASA statue? Blitzway is on fire right now.

After HT poor performance on Ripley im kind of turned off with them. Then BW arrives with their GB had me thinking that maybe just a handful of products per year might result in a better product. Did notice though that KA Kim is not behind the Lector sculpt. Still the problem is this is $400 figure CAN. How does one justify that????

After HT poor performance on Ripley im kind of turned off with them. Then BW arrives with their GB had me thinking that maybe just a handful of products per year might result in a better product. Did notice though that KA Kim is not behind the Lector sculpt. Still the problem is this is $400 figure CAN. How does one justify that????

At $260 I don't see that as an outrageous amount of money.

I thought Tyler Durden, in hand, was way less impressive, than the promo pics (still nice). Then GB came, and blew me away (except Zeddemore). And they are also doing the car. Now Hannibal. And it looks freaking awesome.
If HT did GB they would have done Wenkman. That's it. BW did all four AND the car. I mean - wow - I want to support a company that cares about us. I know, HT is going deep in the Marvel and SW line. Respect. But I don't buy any of that. And every other line is like one or two figures. It feels half-assed. And HT is making a killing on SW and Marvel right now, they can afford to make a few figures every year that wont sell, and they can afford to make them good (I'm looking at you Doc Brown with that stupid expression. And HOT, include the clothes from both film 1 and 2 - come on!)
Anyway, BW is doing great, better than great actually. To me, they are holding the torch leading the way in 1/6 collecting. Congrats BW.

Have these been pushed back to March? No complaints as i need time to consider this or cancell my Hoth Leia preorder

From what I remember Sideshow had this as Jan-March, but obviously not going out in the coming weeks.

I noticed this Hannibal figure (both versions) on Sideshowtoy's website and new I had to have him. I'll be ordering the version of Hannibal with the chair where he can sit down next Month (actually I am having a very hard time deciding if I should order the straight jacket version or the other version) I kinda like how he just sits in the chair with that look on his face like he is watching you and wanting to talk to you just to mess with ya...more "Stoic" ya know?...quid pro quo :)...unless he sells out by then...which I have read is highly unlikely that he will. I would pre-order him now but it would kinda hurt my bank account with other pre-orders I currently already have. This is my all time favorite movie and also my all time favorite character so it would be a sin for me not to own this masterpiece. :)

Last edited:
Back