[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prey for Madmax and ride would be beyond epic! 2nd guess Lethal weapon. 3rd guess Peewee and bike.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Sorry, what is SDCC?Are they new figures of Silence of the Lambs?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

San Diego Comic Con, one of the biggest conventions of the year where most collectible companies showcase their biggest announcements an products for the coming year, it's where Hannibal was announced in 2017.

Hell yeah the american psycho. " I have to return some videos tapes ".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's difficult to predict what new licenses are going to be announced, but it won't be Marvel, DC or SW. :lol

So it could be anything. Personally, I'd love a Beetlejuice, Rambo, and Drive figure. Those seem possible, since HT won't go near them at this point. A blue jumpsuit Hannibal would be nice too.

NECA didn’t do the blue jumpsuit Hannibal because they wanted to possibly do a 2-pack with Clarice and I imagine that’s probably why Blitzway picked the other two as well. The orange suit/straightjacket/masked version is the obvious choice for the most iconic version but you could easily make the case for the blue-suited version being the most iconic/definitive if the cell and/or Clarice were included.

I believe the only merch that has used the blue-suited version is the Minimates set and sure enough, they included Clarice. No likeness rights to worry about with Minimates though. As far as I know, there’s no precedent for Jodie Foster granting permission to use her likeness, there certainly isn’t any authorized Clarice Starling merch that uses it. When McFarlane Toys was doing those 3D posters they had to use the less-iconic Hopkins version and I think they may have even scrapped it altogether.

The mask version is nice and iconic, but the figure is hardly a figure, since he's stuck in that pose and straight jacket. If it was removable and included the white outfit, I could see it the point.

I never noticed the lack of blue suit merchandise. Strange. I don't want a Clarice figure. She's not that memorable, at least visually for a figure, imo.

NECA tends to stay away from "boring" figures, so blue suit was out for them because there was no way to make it a deluxe.

Blitzway is a simple pack in accessory away from making either of these viable as a jumpsuit figure, it's puzzling why they didn't include it.

The One Sixth Ourworld figure is the only blue suit figure to be released.

The mask version is nice and iconic, but the figure is hardly a figure, since he's stuck in that pose and straight jacket. If it was removable and included the white outfit, I could see it the point.

I never noticed the lack of blue suit merchandise. Strange. I don't want a Clarice figure. She's not that memorable, at least visually for a figure, imo.

The dolly dollie has a white T, evil smirk sculpt and the figure is articulated so I'm planning on getting a pair of loose straight arms and white pants to expand my posing options.

It’s prstty easy to pick up one of those KO blue jumpsuits and put it on your white outfit version if you want.

I mentioned earlier this may not work, the jumpsuit is small, on a narrow shoulder TT it’s snug and the sleeves are too short by like 1-2 cm.

A novel by Thomas Harris.

It would make a great movie, or maybe even a slightly odd TV series.

JEFmgBr.gif

Back