[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In addition to the much mentioned addition of the Ghostbusters set through Sideshow I also noticed that they are listing Tyler Durden too...guess this will be available through them too...

Yes.... but which?......

I ended up getting the dolly version. I still go back and question if I made the right choice. If cash frees up, Ill get the other. But I just spent a bunch on the Ghostbusters 4-pack, so I'm tapped right now.

Yeah, plus the dolly v has that evil smirk/smile and includes the t shirt w prison #...

... so, I'll prolly either pick up a loose pair of white pants, shoes and straight arms or chair.

or

pair of loose straight arms and a loose blue jumpsuit from OW if it's decent enough. (more likely)

not to hang himself

I know someone who works for a local Centre for people who are incarcerated due to Mental Health concerns. They all wear slip-on 'Keds' for that very reason. They also have zero support so that if someone escapes they would feel every rock or uneven surface on the ground. She gave me a pair. They feel like crap.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Can you send me a pair so that we can confirm this?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Figure's looking really nice, but there's something a bit off in its eyes. I like it better with the mask on.

Small off-topic, but maybe fans will like it. Here's my new Hannibal tattoo, love him :)

p1dLFOR.jpg

iVW9ga4.jpg

Very cool tattoo!

I ended up getting both figures. Not sure why...just couldn't pic between the two so i figured I'd cover my bases.

Back