[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

You can click through the pages of screen grabs as they show the movie in sequence.

The grill mask is on page 8, when Chilton goes into Hannibal's cell to taunt him.

Which is ironic they included that but not the blue jumpsuit he is still wearing in that scene...

That alone could have pushed me over toward buying both figures. But as-is, I'll just stick with the gurney version.

That's the reason I asked on the grill mask as I never remembered him wearing it with the orange suite. If they threw in the blue jump suite in the second figure it was an easy decision to buy both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That alone could have pushed me over toward buying both figures. But as-is, I'll just stick with the gurney version.

The robe definitely forced me into buying the tyler two pack instead of just the red jacket. It may have worked on me again here too but as it is I am also likely to get just the gurney version. Was thinking about watching the movie later today, it's been years.

That's the reason I asked on the grill mask as I never remembered him wearing it with the orange suite. If they threw in the blue jump suite in the second figure it was an easy decision to buy both.

I always remember that scene, mainly because it looks like his nose is being crushed severely.

I always remember that scene, mainly because it looks like his nose is being crushed severely.

i actually like the grill mask more. the other one while iconic is a more leather face look to me. And one can put "a sub par sculpt" and get away with that mask. The grill one shows / will show a pretty good anthony hopkins under the mask. i will probably display the grill one with the orange suite but just form a completeness persecutive between two sets they could have covered the blue suite as well.

Grill mask requires the flattened nose on sculpt to be accurate. It's all about that distracting flat nose.

Even Red Dragon kept that consistent.

IMG_7282.jpg

I just got done watching silance of the lambs again to help me decide. I Know i want both but if do have to choose single pack ? :dunno:gah:I would choose chair version and try find him a cage later on for him or get him a custom caged jail. You could cage him up and add in security guard blood & gore all over. I am going to ask blitzway if could please include the brick wall jail back drop and beg them to include it at this price point.:pray: I feel like the jail cell NEEDS to be included its essential as jokers interrogation room it will make this release perfect imo. Anyway such a crazy good movie is really a timeless masterpiece. Now off to meet a old friend for dinner....:horror:lol

Same dilemma...thought I was just going for the white outfit version but then could not resist having both!

Same dilemma...thought I was just going for the white outfit version but then could not resist having both!

I don't know how ANYONE can pass up on the gurney version, instant classic... and you can roll it around. "Tell me, Senator, did you breastfeed... ?"

Yep...I recalled that Blitzway did it to me last year too...I thought I did not need any more than 1 Tyler Durden but then loved the red jacket version so much that I grabbed the fur coat version a few weeks later...that figure does not seem to get much love but ended up being on of my all time favorites...why fight it with Lecter...

Back