[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in. Thank you from Steve at Timewalker Toys for the great service!

Very happy with mine....

Me too, glad I got the set.

BTW, I've seen pics (on vid?) of this guy posed on chair with feet on the floor, forgot where I saw it.

I haven't had time to properly futz and get him just right in the chair. Both paint apps looked great the arms and head sculpts are perfect match--ok just a step below Hot Toys mind you--but just a bit (ie Hot Toys must be using decals for the eyes! whereas Blitzway are painted.) I will hit the teeth and eyes on the Stretcher Lector with some floor polish just to get the sheen up a tad). Very happy that I got both figures.

Well maybe mine is defective....but it's not even in the ballpark of the feet touching the floor. Not. Even. Close.

Huge fail.

The chair not being properly aligned with the height
of the figure is just lame.

There really is no excuse for this issue

but when he sit very relaxed, then the shoes hit the ground, I like that pose and you see better the nice shoes&soles. Headsulpt and eyes colour is perfect, some details can be added easily, hair is the major work, arms need some anti shine, I'm very satisfied

Hey guys, I just received the straitjacket version, and he's a lot better than the disappointing uniform version. There are some changes from the prototype like the mask and such, but it's still a solid figure. Here is the review if anyone is interested....

I ended up swapping heads and personally like the figures a lot more this way. I plan on getting out the box and swapping the arm to the other arm.

IMG_4697.jpg

Last edited:
That head swap works well, burtial! I like your video reviews, too. I'm only getting the dolly version and plan on leaving the mask on.

...and the same can be said for the Deluxe Palpatine figure. Funny how certain things slip past quality control...

Actually the Palpatine is screen accurate...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Here's my review for the Uniform Version...I started out excited about this, but then things went south. LOL

Great review man. I got just the straight jacket version and really love it. Was really wanting to get this one too after how good the straight jacket version is, but your review has me second thinking it. It does suck they messed this chair up like this.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the reviews guys. I'm not a professional reviewer, I just try to help out our community to make better buying choices. The chair really sucks. It's like the WHOLE POINT to that figure IMO. But, I think by switching the head sculpts, and adding some blood, it really makes the prison uniform version come alive. It may not be for everyone, but I'm happy....

IMG_4728.jpg
IMG_4724.jpg
IMG_4725.jpg
IMG_4726.jpg
IMG_4729.jpg

Thanks for the positive feedback on the reviews guys. I'm not a professional reviewer, I just try to help out our community to make better buying choices. The chair really sucks. It's like the WHOLE POINT to that figure IMO. But, I think by switching the head sculpts, and adding some blood, it really makes the prison uniform version come alive. It may not be for everyone, but I'm happy....

View attachment 440690
View attachment 440691
View attachment 440692
View attachment 440693
View attachment 440694

Looks great!! Side Note I don't have the balls to do that with my figures. I take them stock!! :dunno

Great paint work but in my opinion too maniacal and not screen accurate to put blood on the smiling portirat. He was completely stoic during that scene. One of the main reasons it was so powerful and disturbing

I will do that treatment on my second non smiling head.

Back