[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my dolly version from bbts today, so now that I have both in hand I've decided I Will keep. with a repaint these Will do me just fine.

Has anyone gotten theirs from Sideshow? I got the "early" release email scheduled for the 11th, so I accepted it, but it still hasn't been shipped. Payment shows as posted, and in the order details, it's listed as paid, but the order itself still shows "payment processing". Never had this problem with early releases before, so I'm wondering if they actually got their stock yet...?

Has anyone gotten theirs from Sideshow? I got the "early" release email scheduled for the 11th, so I accepted it, but it still hasn't been shipped. Payment shows as posted, and in the order details, it's listed as paid, but the order itself still shows "payment processing". Never had this problem with early releases before, so I'm wondering if they actually got their stock yet...?
I got mine from Sideshow last week (White Prison Version) and it was quick bc I ordered it the previous week while it was Waitlisted. I didnt expect to receive it and processed so soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

An intentionally unflattering iPhone little preview of my repaints. I have a lot more to go with the other head a bloody variant and all the arms. (Will post nice pictures when everything is done) These are really challenging... So I have zero desire to ever paint another one of these ever again... for any kind of money (so please don't ask) Sorry, I feel like a **** for having to state this every time I share my work on the forums, but its only because every time I'm flooded with emails and I don't want people to assume I'm being rude when I don't reply to PMs :) Lots of incredibly talented (far moreso than I) artists around here who take commissions and I can't wait to see more and more tackle this sculpt as it's a great one. I still maintain that this is one of the worst paint jobs from one of the better companies I've ever seen in my years and years of collecting these things (I got one from china and the one pictured here is from the Toy Anxiety batch and both are equally bad, shiny and orange but both a little different so it's really a crapshoot on what you might get in the box)

BW needs to really get ahold of their QC

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

What a difference a proper paint application can do. The sculpt itself is spot on and the best there is, but you really brought it to life. Great work! Now get passed the frustration and paint mine! Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

An intentionally unflattering iPhone little preview of my repaints. I have a lot more to go with the other head a bloody variant and all the arms. (Will post nice pictures when everything is done) These are really challenging... So I have zero desire to ever paint another one of these ever again... for any kind of money (so please don't ask) Sorry, I feel like a **** for having to state this every time I share my work on the forums, but its only because every time I'm flooded with emails and I don't want people to assume I'm being rude when I don't reply to PMs :) Lots of incredibly talented (far moreso than I) artists around here who take commissions and I can't wait to see more and more tackle this sculpt as it's a great one. I still maintain that this is one of the worst paint jobs from one of the better companies I've ever seen in my years and years of collecting these things (I got one from china and the one pictured here is from the Toy Anxiety batch and both are equally bad, shiny and orange but both a little different so it's really a crapshoot on what you might get in the box)

PM sent. When can you do mine!! :wink1:

Looks great Raymond! A huge improvement once again.

Can I send you my Ned Stark figure instead?:monkey3

I've got a loose neutral expression sculpt and the black shoes if anyone is interested. Personally, I think the paint on mine looks fine, even under my LED case lights.

I've got a loose neutral expression sculpt and the black shoes if anyone is interested. Personally, I think the paint on mine looks fine, even under my LED case lights.
P.m. sent :)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Ray did an amazing job with this! shows that its a figure not to be passed on, but not to be left as is, the potential is too great and the character iconic enough to justify the cost and time of a repaint

OMG. Great work Ray! It’s a miracle, you actually made a Caucasian actor look Caucasian! He’s no longer Antonio Hopkins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was you able to get sculpt of this set, my friend?)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Well, I have the white shirt one. It’s still boxed but I got a close look at it. Paint job on mine is fine. Not outstanding but good enough. I wish I could find the other sculpt loose. Hopefully, some third party will recast those guys at some point.

You can switch the heads easily but I have to say I think the heads were intended to be associated with the figures they came on. Hannibal was completely stoic while smashing the officer with the billy club. The inaccurate thing is that his face was already covered in blood after biting him. A second bloody head would have been appreciated

That was a great load of info for everyone who has the iMinime & Robbie combo. Really glad to see that Robbie's mask fits these sculpts and it looks like iMinime's gurney outfit is the better choice.

Only thing that you didn't confirm was the compatibility with the BW heads and shoes on HT True Types. Are they just plug & play onto HT TTs or does it need modding?

Sick repaint on the sculpt and mods to the white outfit version!! Looking forward to hearing more about what you did there

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

hope a custom project to get an accurate mask pops soon.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

That was a great load of info for everyone who has the iMinime & Robbie combo. Really glad to see that Robbie's mask fits these sculpts and it looks like iMinime's gurney outfit is the better choice.

Only thing that you didn't confirm was the compatibility with the BW heads and shoes on HT True Types. Are they just plug & play onto HT TTs or does it need modding?

Sick repaint on the sculpt and mods to the white outfit version!! Looking forward to hearing more about what you did there

DUDE! It's been ages I thought we lost ya. Welcome back!

Yup the heads plug right onto a TT with no mods. Its the style that has the neck plug flush with the bottom of the head.

I'm going to repaint the arms and a second bloody closed mouth portrait. After that I'll give my long ago promised breakdown on the white version and the body mods I did etc.

Back