[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Thats a really good shot, looks to have some detail in the skin there?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Looks good. Actually looks Caucasian skin tone unlike Latin ghostbusters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen enough PA detail in the latest pics to know the dolly dollie version will be just fine.

I have a BW Durden and GB Set. I trust BW and have been through enough of the same hypercritical stuff from the same people however I totally agree that if some of you feel you need a costly repaint, that it's kind of a bummer.

no more pics of the dolly version?

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Should be a video coming out soon. Where is I Am Toys, he usually does BW early reviews.

They are all Dollys man......
;)

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

scsc.gif

I'm gonna go pick up my Lecter tomorrow from the shop.

Since I still don't know how to post photos here (ever since photobucket), i'll just upload on a facebook group and hope someone posts it here.

Bought the white suit version. Just opened mine up. It’s a nice figure overall but does lack any sinister intensity to him unless you do some proper lighting. The fatsuit and arms are done really well.

However the arms do have one big problem as it’s connected by magnets. They come off too easily, even lifting his arm is a slight chore. The clasped hands are locked in one piece so it takes some futzing to have it sit proper. Speaking of sit, the chair is too tall. Hannibal’s foot can’t even touch the floor.

Any other questions let me know. As mentioned, ever since photobucket, I don’t know how to upload photos here anymore. Would if I could.

**edit** I just posted some pics on Facebook group One Sixth Republic. If anyone knows how, feel free to grab and post it here.

As mentioned, ever since photobucket, I don’t know how to upload photos here anymore. Would if I could.

Would it not be as simple as uploading the image to imgur and selecting the "insert image" option and pasting the image url? I'm not a member of this facebook group, hopefully someone can get these images up :)

Would it not be as simple as uploading the image to imgur and selecting the "insert image" option and pasting the image url? I'm not a member of this facebook group, hopefully someone can get these images up :)

It's even easier than that.

ClickHere.jpg

Click-Here-2.jpg

Browse for your file

ClickHere-2.jpg

KAPOW!

Bought the white suit version. Just opened mine up. It’s a nice figure overall but does lack any sinister intensity to him unless you do some proper lighting. The fatsuit and arms are done really well.

However the arms do have one big problem as it’s connected by magnets. They come off too easily, even lifting his arm is a slight chore. The clasped hands are locked in one piece so it takes some futzing to have it sit proper. Speaking of sit, the chair is too tall. Hannibal’s foot can’t even touch the floor.

Any other questions let me know. As mentioned, ever since photobucket, I don’t know how to upload photos here anymore. Would if I could.

**edit** I just posted some pics on Facebook group One Sixth Republic. If anyone knows how, feel free to grab and post it here.
With your permission, I was able to post. Really wanted this figure. Was expecting it to be great, but from the recent photos lately just appears "ok", which is fine if it weren't almost $300. This looks more in line of the low $200 at most. I would need to see in hand for final decision, but now I'm not sure i want to drop that much for this guy.
23b0acd89dd6f7119f3e8c459af37686.jpg
12e3f36bb3e258ba47739026115b862d.jpg
08897f9f14370a7d51437802f91565d8.jpg
db96787a272934961aef09d2354fb2d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back