[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a bad feeling about this with the year plus of radio silence and the no shows at the different cons,the paint job is one thing but this is a different sculpt.

Bald spot aside, looks like a typical Blitzway paint job so far, which is good enough! Looking forward to pics of him with the mask on.

Exactly....I own several BW items...all of them as are very very good. Paint apps are the weakest feature, but to me they are just below HT.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I have the Ghostbusters and the Fight Club set, you can pretty much bank on a noticeable drop in paint apps from proto to production. I am happy enough with my Blitzway stuff though. The pics we are seeing of Hannibal so far have not been very impressive. Have to lower your expectations of Blitzway if you are expecting near prototype level quality.

I'm leaning towards sitting this one out, but I am still tempted to get the dolly version. The face is half covered by the mask so the weak paint won't be as annoying as it otherwise would have been.

The eyes looks a bit dead now. It looks like the actor tho. Not worth almost $300 dollars, imo.

p5IovJ6.jpg

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Yup much better pics...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I think a repaint with blood spattered everywhere
would be the way to go

Do you guys like the Dolly version more than the white shirt version?
I think the white shirt version might be the way
to go

“ Derpy” is the last thing I’d use to describe his eyes in the film. The man won an academy award with so little screen time precisely because of how intimidating and haunting his gaze and body language were.

Obviously the proto had a lot more skin detail, but this figure still looks good.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Isn't almost perfection?
5777c7f0ec2b2943408301e6acd1c93f.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Back