[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'll get the straitjacket version.. it'll essentially be a statue :lol

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Hard for me to imagine how a blue prison jumpsuit could create a legal issue. But I guess you never know.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I know the body is articulated but the arms of course are not...though kuat of kuat could be on to something with a body swap...I guess what I'm saying is I wish it came with a set of articulated arms in addition to the sculpted arms

I'm curious how it has 30 points of articulation with non-posable arms, most HT figures with a TT body are 30 points.

I'm cool with the arms not moving

I will buy another body and swap however the arm situation works with some articulated arms. No matter how complicated this is I will figure it out as I always do.

And I will put that version for my iminime blue jumpsuit.

My plan is white uniform figure and obtain a jumpsuit, the sculpted arms are fine as I'd pose him standing upright anyway.

I hope this becomes a regular feature in this hobby.
tumblr_nhzo2jzPjm1skltbdo1_500.gif

What means $27 nrd?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

But no needs to pay all price at once?

But no needs to pay all price at once?

I don't think they have installment plans for something this relatively inexpensive. Unless you count the NRD as the first payment, and the balance as the 2nd payment.

Back