[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does seem strange that Blitzway haven't produced the blue jump suit to accompany one of these sets. It seems just as iconic to me as the other outfits on offer. I'm wondering if they will offer one as a bonus for a special edition set?

That would make some sense. I think the bulk of his memorable interactions with Clarice were with him wearing that suit. If they did a double set with two full figures and the blue jumpsuit, I would probably pose one that way, and the other in the dolly.

Does seem strange that Blitzway haven't produced the blue jump suit to accompany one of these sets. It seems just as iconic to me as the other outfits on offer. I'm wondering if they will offer one as a bonus for a special edition set?

Been making this point (where is blue jumpsuit) for weeks but you hit on something. BW included the bathrobe w the Durden set so there is some likelihood it may happen.

He can share a cell with SS prisoner Harley and Joker.

tommy-lee-jones-is-not-amused.gif

So has BW talked about how the arms work? Do we get an assortment that we switch out above the elbow?

So has BW talked about how the arms work? Do we get an assortment that we switch out above the elbow?

20840824_1660963477271971_4116291402982423166_n.jpg

To me, it's pretty clear they will just swap out at the mid-bicep. I'm imagining this is going to be a new body sculpt, that is more 'portly'. So, your typical solid PVC 'muscle' body type construction with one piece torso, and the upper arm being a ball joint, but only being the upper half of the arm, where the arms swap out.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

And only one head for each set, yes?Smirking one only with dolly?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

And only one head for each set, yes?Smirking one only with dolly?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Noticed that too although they pictured it with the billy club. :dunno

Guessing they WILL offer a 2 pk set if you want everything. I'll prolly just pick up the blue jumpsuit (assuming they include it w a 2 pk set like they included the bathrobe w Durden set) and a loose t shirt. BTW, I picked up the Durden bathrobe on ebay.

Still waiting on these to go up on po at Popcultcha,will get them both,would love to get an extra headsculpt to have bloodied around the mouth,but that would mean buying a whole nother figure

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Still waiting on these to go up on po at Popcultcha,will get them both,would love to get an extra headsculpt to have bloodied around the mouth,but that would mean buying a whole nother figure

That plus blue jumpsuit as the "DX" type exclusives, and you've got a no brainer instabuy. Particularly since they give him the billy club pose anyway.

That plus blue jumpsuit as the "DX" type exclusives, and you've got a no brainer instabuy. Particularly since they give him the billy club pose anyway.
Yep blue jumpsuit too,pretty grateful we are getting 2 figs at such high quality though,but yeah those little touches would send it into the perfect package territory

The billy club arm is useless IMO without a bloody face. For me, the white outfit has to be posed in that chair.

It is worth noting, that NECA only made these two versions of Hannibal as well - white uniform and dolly cart. They never made the blue jumpsuit version. I wonder if there is some legal issue with the blue jumpsuit, similar to why all of the Whiplash figures had to have brown pants instead of film accurate orange.

I'm hoping to get both, but if I had to pick just one, the white uniform is my favorite of the two. The interlaced finger pose really just sells the personality of the character to me. Ideally, we'd get a blue uniformed version sometime, but I can't imagine they'd offer two up right now only to have a third later. They never offered a 'fighting' version of Tyler for example. So this is probably it unless there is some two pack surprise.

View attachment 359667

To me, it's pretty clear they will just swap out at the mid-bicep. I'm imagining this is going to be a new body sculpt, that is more 'portly'. So, your typical solid PVC 'muscle' body type construction with one piece torso, and the upper arm being a ball joint, but only being the upper half of the arm, where the arms swap out.

Thanks for posting that, I hadn't seen it. I guess I'll go with this one over the third party version.

It is worth noting, that NECA only made these two versions of Hannibal as well - white uniform and dolly cart. They never made the blue jumpsuit version. I wonder if there is some legal issue with the blue jumpsuit, similar to why all of the Whiplash figures had to have brown pants instead of film accurate orange.

It might factor into Blitzway, but with NECA, I think it was a matter of deeming an old man in a jumpsuit with no accessories and just standing there to be a boring figure. In the realm of figures the likes of NECA, the masked version with dolly and the club with prison bar diorama base were more marketable.

At the price of a Blitzway figure, I think most collector's are happy to just have an old man standing there on their shelf if it perfectly captures the character correctly.

Hmmmm I have to say I like the look of the figure...I don't really like the static only arms...I could see a static set for an iconic pose but I still like my figures to articulate....not a big fan of staction figures

Hmmmm I have to say I like the look of the figure...I don't really like the static only arms...I could see a static set for an iconic pose but I still like my figures to articulate....not a big fan of staction figures

From the specs

Newly Designed and Developed Body with over 30 points of articulations

Back