Blitzway - School of Rock - Dewey Finn (Jack Black)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a company that only makes a figure or two every eighteen months this is a very bad choice.

Agreed given the 3rd party sculpt and clothing sets that are around - I've gotten use to Hot Toys disappointing.

How many iron mans
How many Darth Vaders etc

yet we still can't get penguin or a Part 1 doc brown :rotfl

Wonder what 1:6 stuff sideshow have this year.

I applaud them for the chances they take...

This is a pretty big one...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I would rather see this figure made than another Iron Man or Star Wars figure. I use to be a Star Wars fan too.

Congrats BW!!!:clap You have done it!! You won....the award for most unwanted licenses in one year. :woo

So this clown gets a BW figure before Rambo, Rocky, Die Hard, Drive...and many many more?

I know someone who’s going buy at least 10 of this guy and dance around with them and have awesome adventures etc
2c7c5ecdc9a8d54754870a7c7f99a955.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats BW!!!:clap You have done it!! You won....the award for most unwanted licenses in one year. :woo

So this clown gets a BW figure before Rambo, Rocky, Die Hard, Drive...and many many more?

:exactly:

I'm extremely disappointed by Blitzway, they feel like the only company that would make these figures anymore and instead we got this. :(

Back