Blitzway - Mask of Zorro - Zorro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone having the same issue as me- KGHOBBY have said they’re now able to use a faster shipping method to the US and UK so whatever restriction was holding my package back has changed and my Zorro may finally be on the way. I just hope it isn’t rejected again or beaten into a crumpled mess like my last package.
Think I’ll try and make a fabric mask for the Banderas head. A hat will be much trickier though.

I'm assuming after you heat it up a bit you'll be able to remove the hat so you could use it on either sculpt. Although you'll probably need to dremel the other head down for it to fit.

My Zorro says that it's reached destination port. But hasn't updated since. Keep in mind it's speedpak

Here are some more pics I found. Not mine but thought I would share!

1w5GV2Z.jpg

qIJJCyS.jpg

Didn't really post anything yet. Lol outside of the ones that aren't mine.

Yeah guess that was Indyfan. Enough pics tho looking forward to him. But more in hand pics much appreciated. It will be interesting my first Blitzway.

I just figured people would enjoy pics of this guy. This latest pic I actually really got sold and pre ordered on sideshow
Well at least you made your decision. I have yet to get him but really am excited to get him in hand.

I just figured people would enjoy pics of this guy. This latest pic I actually really got sold and pre ordered on sideshow

Made me feel a lot better about purchase and congrats on the PO. Suspect he will sell out; from the looks of it, if not the most perfect fig, a really great representation of the film character in 1/6. On the shelf u can't NOT know who it is, even across a room.

I hope Blitzway has good bodies! E.g. no floppy joints.

Yeah that's where mine got stuck, although it just now got updated to Monroe Township in NJ, so at least it's finally moving again... very slowly. I should hopefully have it next week sometime.
I wouldn't count on that. My last tracking update was 10 days ago. Monroe Township.

My Zorro has shipped from Sideshow and should be here on Thursday. I can remember seeing this when it was first previewed at SDCC two years ago. It?s been a long wait (aren?t they all these days) but I am so excited to get this on my shelf.

My Zorro has shipped from Sideshow and should be here on Thursday. I can remember seeing this when it was first previewed at SDCC two years ago. It?s been a long wait (aren?t they all these days) but I am so excited to get this on my shelf.

Thanks for posting - if he's shipping will work on paying him off and getting him in ASAP.:panic:

Yours shipped from sideshow? Dang my order is through sideshow and nothing yet so I guess they are doing waves or I should be getting a notice here soon.

Back