Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks SAB.honestly a thin brush and a steady hand,and a bit of patience is all it took.i know the guys who did all the runs drips and sweat on this look better,but just a subtle touch that I did was enough for me.

Yeah, it looks good.
Much better than the factory version and they don't have to look like realistic cuts.
The more lipstick red, fat slashes of paint, the more film accurate anyway.

Guys i got a question....If this piece is to be moved to another corner of the house, would u advise to remove the body from the base first or carry the statue carefully as it is on the base ? I'm asking cause i'm kinda scared of the pin hole to loose it's tight grip. Thnx.

Remove it. Moving the whole thing might be much worse. If you remove it and then insert it again carefully, nothing bad should happen.

yeah like shoo said,i've done that several times and no issues.

Remove it. Moving the whole thing might be much worse. If you remove it and then insert it again carefully, nothing bad should happen.

Thnx for the advice brothers. In any other statue this would be a silly question but anyone who knows the nature of this piece can easily share my worries. Again thnx for the help.

I have just ordered one, cannot wait. mrchris is it possible for you to post an image of the seam on your figure or anyone else, so I can compare when mine arrives, just want to compare what a good connection and a bad connection looks like. does anyone think I made a good decision to buy this over the enterbay WOD 1/4. just having second thoughts.

thank you

I have just ordered one, cannot wait. mrchris is it possible for you to post an image of the seam on your figure or anyone else, so I can compare when mine arrives, just want to compare what a good connection and a bad connection looks like. does anyone think I made a good decision to buy this over the enterbay WOD 1/4. just having second thoughts.

thank you

Personal choice IMO
I owned both. The 1/3 EtD statue is way more impressive and a way more imposing piece compared to the 1/4 WotD.

WotD is still nice though and I think the best articulated figure so far.

Still one of the best pieces I brought last year , possibly even the best. I personally think both blitzway pieces are the best out there in statue and figure form.

the most imposing 2 Lee statues made.i don't think any more 1/3 scale will be made(unless Arnie can persuade storm)so even with the niggles both are great for any brucey collector

the most imposing 2 Lee statues made.i don't think any more 1/3 scale will be made(unless Arnie can persuade storm)so even with the niggles both are great for any brucey collector

So as a statue or figure, which to you think tops these just out of interest ?

as a figure the HD1008 1/4 is the best out there,not perfect but at that size.and the HD1002 1/4 ETD statue is the best statue at that size.both blitzways dwarf them but at a high price(the 1002 was $140 when I bought it and to me has a more iconic pose and better skin tone)but unless arnie does more 1/3 statues then these blitzways are as good as it's gonna get(i'd like more 1/4 with a great likeness if i'm honest) as both 1/3 were expensive(for me anyway)

I just rec'd my Blitzway Enter the Dragon figure and he has mold on his head, face and body. Also there is mold (to a lesser degree) on the clothing and shoes.

Someone on page 220 mentioned cleaning it with a Lysol wipe. Has anyone else had this mold issue?

I don't want to damage the paintwork or clothing cleaning it the wrong way. :(

The seller decided I should return the statue for a full replacement.

I'd rather not try to clean it anyway.

thanks guys

I had the same issue, the seller told me that it may not be healthy to keep the statue, so he recommended to return it for a replacement.
Hopefully I'll be lucky with the next one.
For me this is the Bruce Lee to own, and I already own the game of death Bruce Lee.

Back