Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ thanks. I actually saw that last night. I swear it wasn't there when I had first checked. In any event, I'm tempted but probably won't drop the cash on an actor I just don't love. Arnie or Jackie Chan for sure, but I never really favored Bruce the same way.

Actor, martial artist, boxer, fencer, philosopher, innovator, father of mma, fitness expert, trainer to the stars and all around good guy :clap

Wish I could get a hold of one of the three of these, signed by Jackie
jackiechan.gif

Words cannot describe how awesome that is! Steve, do you know if that's his personal statue, or a customer's? I'd really love to get him to paint mine like that.

Man that looks like it's actually Bruce!

Yeah the realistic paint job makes it look so life like.

Words cannot describe how awesome that is! Steve, do you know if that's his personal statue, or a customer's?

It's a customers.

I'd really love to get him to paint mine like that.

Same here, too bad we don't live in the US, it would cost hundreds to ship this statue over there. :(

if he's considering commissions........he's gonna be a busy chap:wink1:

I don't know how he could get any busier, I am surprized he got around to doing this, since he is always booked up.

Last edited:
Yea the right cheek might be a bit overkill but nevertheless , he painted it very well. I did consider doing something similar but wasnt to sure...
Im not overly keen on the back cuts but to be fair, the spacing make it quite hard to make them look great anyway.

Overall, it looks awesome tho.

Yea the right cheek might be a bit overkill but nevertheless , he painted it very well. I did consider doing something similar but wasnt to sure...
Im not overly keen on the back cuts but to be fair, the spacing make it quite hard to make them look great anyway.

When you say something similar are you just talking about the claw marks on his face or a total repaint?

Overall, it looks awesome tho.

Sure does, not only does it look more realistic but the skin tone is the right color to with a dark tan.

When you say something similar are you just talking about the claw marks on his face or a total repaint?

Sure does, not only does it look more realistic but the skin tone is the right color to with a dark tan.

I re did the claw marks and applied the sweat to mine. I was tempted to cross over the blood on the cheek but I thought it was quite risky especially on the face. Yea its a fantastic paint job he did.

Last edited:
Yes I know, you did an amazing job fixing up that sweat. :clap

So u didn't touch the claw marks on the face at all?

Yep looks as good as the proto.

Thanks buddy :hi5: yes I did thicken them up and added a few runs... but I pretty much follow the lines. The back claw mark is the worst part of this statue . Your really limited in what you can do with them paint wise. Glad its ion his back lol

no real concerns over the right cheek,i know and the pics show that it is correct,i just think it makes the face too onesided if you follow.either way it's an excellent redo...your skill is extraordinary:wink1:

Back