Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol.recast/fake/knock offs.bought a few of them several years back,and a ETD B sculpt was really good.but yeah not really inline with ''collecting'' rules.but as a cheaper option the fake statue would do.
thing is the fakers ar'nt selling them cheap.that's the issue I have.
seen some god damm awful recast bruce head sculpts recently at stupid prices.:exactly:

I think recast are good for making customs etc, I mean I wanted a WOD outfit for a figure but the only one at the time available was the EB WOD one so I had to pay $180 to get that for one of my figures. :horror

Now there are custom WOD out fits that look just as good as the EB ones on ebay. I wish they were around when I needed them a few years ago. :gah:

However, when it comes to buying the whole figure, I want the genuine article and if I found out what I bought was not genuine after thinking it was after all this time, I would be pretty pissed off. :mad:

yeah I made up a few customs that way..that WOTD custom suit was really really good:),i got one for one of mine.crazy prices on the genuine EB outfits. I saw a ETD vB white top with blue pants for £130!!!.:horrornow you can pick up a custom WOTD figure with the FOF face for less than £100,and it looks good...actually I wouldn't mind a 1/4 GOD/ETD hairpiece to go over ''mr grouchy'' sculpt from WOTD...recast 1/3 statues next year guys:lol...no doubt:wink1:

I think recast are good for making customs etc

yeah I made up a few customs that way..that WOTD custom suit was really really good

Same here, i purchased a recast Iron Man 1:1 bust last year for customising. Completely repainted it, actually preferred it over my original Sideshow MKIII 1:1 bust which had lots of QC issues regarding the paint apps and notable peeling on the base :)

From Arnie's FB account,
1236388_10201629559408381_701350147_n.jpg

1011658_10201629547128074_1183169477_n.jpg

no worries, i'm excited as everyone here...i do wish they release production pics soon....can't tell from arnie's pics if they're production piece or not.

Not the best pics, taken with an I phone I bet, thanks for them though aemuse. :hi5:

Nevertheless, you can tell the face is too bulky and wide. :(

Fantastic likeness i think everyone will agree. My only concern would be finding a display case for this because similar to my Wolverine LSF, the yellow fabric could be easily tarnished with spilt drink, food, etc...and so would definately need to be protected as i'd imagine it would be a paint to get out!

However, im pretty sure i heard that the outfit can be fully removed so i guess you could have it washed in a worse case scenario :dunno

I priced a custom acrylic case 30''x16''x16'' cost £150:horror
a deltolf is half that.but as I have 2 already floor space is sparse.
maybe a shelf and a homemade case from acrylic sheets maybe cheaper:dunno
wifey wont go near mine:lol

I priced a custom acrylic case 30''x16''x16'' cost £150:horror
a deltolf is half that.but as I have 2 already floor space is sparse.
maybe a shelf and a homemade case from acrylic sheets maybe cheaper:dunno
wifey wont go near mine:lol

Yea, i custom build my own acrylic cases so shouldnt be a problem there...its just the bigger these pieces get then you have to consider whether you have the space for the display case too :slap

it might fit on the bottom of my ikea detolf,depends how accurate . blitzways specs are.would'nt like to try it on a glass shelf though,rather heavy methinks.i have wall space,hence shelf,or on top of detolf,again it depends on the specs being correct.

You let your kids by your collectables?

I dont but who knows what the heck goes on while i'm work! My daughter is nearly 3 so she pretty much can climb a mountain let alone a sofa so to get a better view of my statues, etc... the little boy is only 3 months old so projectile vomiting is still a possibility! :horror

I dont but who knows what the heck goes on while i'm work! My daughter is nearly 3 so she pretty much can climb a mountain let alone a sofa so to get a better view of my statues, etc... the little boy is only 3 months old so projectile vomiting is still a possibility! :horror

:rotfl
You need a house mate.
I have a big lock on my man cave door :wink1:

I was looking at pictures on the laptop last night and my six year old told me to buy him Deadpool.
Have to start his collection so he keeps away from mine.

Back