Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic likeness i think everyone will agree. My only concern would be finding a display case for this because similar to my Wolverine LSF, the yellow fabric could be easily tarnished with spilt drink, food, etc...and so would definately need to be protected as i'd imagine it would be a paint to get out!

I totally agree, as I am probably the biggest Arnie Kim Bruce Lee fan here on the boards. However, I am sure not everyone would agree on this having great likeness and I can see where they are coming from. The protruding bottom jaw and the bulky masculine face does bother me but not enough to prevent me from buying this piece.

However, im pretty sure i heard that the outfit can be fully removed so i guess you could have it washed in a worse case scenario :dunno

Oh geeze, I hope it never comes to the point where I don't have to wash it. :horror

it might fit on the bottom of my ikea detolf,depends how accurate . blitzways specs are.would'nt like to try it on a glass shelf though,rather heavy methinks.i have wall space,hence shelf,or on top of detolf,again it depends on the specs being correct.

Yeah the only problem I have with it being on the bottom shelf is... well... its the bottom shelf! I want this up high to admire. I am not sure how I am going to get around this. :panic:

sculpt is realistic but rather ''chubby'':lol for bruce. I think it needed to be thinner from the cheekbones down.just my opinion..i could say a better expression would have been better:wink1:.but arnie sculpted him as is:(

sculpt is realistic but rather ''chubby'':lol for bruce.

The face needs to just be narrower as it is wide because the bone structure on his face is big in width thereby making the face wider and appearing chubby. However, you can see his cheek bones so you can't take anymore fat off him and thus, the face is not chubby but looks like it is nonetheless.

I think it needed to be thinner from the cheekbones down.just my opinion..i could say a better expression would have been better:wink1:.but arnie sculpted him as is:(

So you mean thinner cheek bones rather then the big wide ones he has now right?

I think from the cheekbones down his face/jaw line needs to be thinner,if that makes sense.

Ok I think you mean that the jaw needs to be more defined. Ok after having a look at several pics again of this figure I would have to agree. His face should look lean like this, with a real defined Jaw line.

The angles on the statues jaw are too round and not sharp like this.

you beat me too it:lol just about to post same pic.yeah bruce had a defined jaw.that would be a better choice of sculpt expression too.if your reading arnie ;)

you beat me too it:lol just about to post same pic.yeah bruce had a defined jaw.

Yeah in both GOD, WOD and ETD he did.

So when you think of it, this statue is a bit strange as it has prominent cheek bones but no defined jaw. So its more like he has masculine face rather than a lean one. :thud:

Last edited:
yeah looks more like a pre 72 bruce. prior to him losing 20+lbs.

Hmm maybe overall it is does look more like a pre 72 Bruce, at least from a distance and from front on. However, if u really look at his facial bone structure up close I think it looks closer to the way he looked in GOD IMO. At least going by these pictures of the statue from these angles. :dunno

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_7_zps16357b23.jpg

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_3_zpsaf705b22.jpg

Ok I think you mean that the jaw needs to be more defined. Ok after having a look at several pics again of this figure I would have to agree. His face should look lean like this, with a real defined Jaw line.

The angles on the statues jaw are too round and not sharp like this.

can someone do a comparison pic so to see the differences a bit more clearer please

interesting to see how you'll be able to change the right arm? Looks like you'll have to remove the clothing? :dunno
That would be a hassle if right. I'm guessing it's as simple as rolling up the sleeve a bit to switch arms. Only a guess though :D

Back