Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it will just be like a PF, the arm will have a magnet at one end and socket will have a Magnet in the other. Don't u own one PF with alternate arms?

Yea, i understand that, just wanted to know if you had to remove the entire outfit just to get to the arm or whether it was a case of just rolling up the sleeve which sound alot easier

doubt if a 100% accurate sculpt will ever surface,but little niggles aside regarding the sculpt,this will look great in any BL collection.

Are you serious? No sculpt is 100% accurate. There is no double chin, that was only mentioned in the poor quality pics that were blurry.

Never! :yess: I never cancel! I always wait to recieve a piece in hand before i make judgement...bit like the Batman PF. From the pics i've seen so far there are many things that i dont like about it but sometimes in person certain statues can look very different from the production pics...sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better.

I don't need 100% accuracy. 99.99% is good enough for me :lol

Thing is, we've seen better unreleased sculpts already. Most from Arnie Kim himself. Should have brought his "A" game for this one. But lasering in on inaccuracies with the sculpt on such a collectible that has more going for it, might be a bit misleading to how good it might look displayed. As a whole, this could be the best mass produced BL collectible so far :D

correct.mentioned by me ''tounge firmly in cheek''

Thought so :lol

Never! :yess: I never cancel! I always wait to recieve a piece in hand before i make judgement...bit like the Batman PF. From the pics i've seen so far there are many things that i dont like about it but sometimes in person certain statues can look very different from the production pics...sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better.

Good! :wink1:

Despite what ever flaws it has, it will still be a fantastic piece to own. :yess:

If you can display it, as good as you did the EB T800, it would look that much more impressive :D

I don't need 100% accuracy. 99.99% is good enough for me :lol

Thing is, we've seen better unreleased sculpts already.Most from Arnie Kim himself.

Apart from the smiley WOD one what other ones are you thinking of? :huh

Should have brought his "A" game for this one. But lasering in on inaccuracies with the sculpt on such a collectible that has more going for it, might be a bit misleading to how good it might look displayed.

Might not be quite as good as his others because it is mass produced.

As a whole, this could be the best mass produced BL collectible so far :D

Yeah possibly that is what I am hoping anyway.

Back