Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey RB my black panther is ebay let me know if your situation has improved :hi5:

Cheers Dave :)

I just got my Van & equipment sorted so I should hopefully start earning money soon. It's been a massive move for me. Quiet scary as I've never worked for myself before either but things are starting to look positive.

Good luck with the sale & I'll be in touch when work picks up. Hopefully soon :pray:

Cheers Dave :)

I just got my Van & equipment sorted so I should hopefully start earning money soon. It's been a massive move for me. Quiet scary as I've never worked for myself before either but things are starting to look positive.

Good luck with the sale & I'll be in touch when work picks up. Hopefully soon :pray:
WOW well done and good luck to you :clap:clap

Not me. I'm not really that fussed with their sales strategy. I basically only ordered to see how much the actual shipping cost might be :lol

my take is you order via blitzway @$599 then you pay the supplier in you country plus the shipping costs from them,sounds a bit crazy but that's how it appears:dunno
so the shipping costs SHOULD be a lot lower than we thought.1 UK site is showing £480-500 inc shipping BUT with a 12-2013 date
really confusing,and a HK seller on ebay is roughly the same price (within 30days) but huge import charges will no doubt be added.there's also 1 in Denmark similar price too

Last edited:
I am curious why the rage, Pheidias?
I don't remember seeing you in a lot of Bruce Lee threads before?

there is no rage SAB...I was just giving my opinion about what I thought about the statue...I go nothing more to say on it...and I wasn't planning to visit this thread again but since you asked the question...:hi5:

out of respect to bruce lee :lol and to those who purchased it :lol I have no more comments. I don't see any need to drag it on....:pfft:

I will see you on the next bruce lee thread...:peace

tumblr_lleps2Hjee1qdbyqso1_500.gif

my take is you order via blitzway @$599 then you pay the supplier in you country plus the shipping costs from them,sounds a bit crazy but that's how it appears:dunno
so the shipping costs SHOULD be a lot lower than we thought.1 UK site is showing £480-500 inc shipping BUT with a 12-2013 date
really confusing,and a HK seller on ebay is roughly the same price (within 30days) but huge import charges will no doubt be added.there's also 1 in Denmark similar price too
Chris did u not PO,Ed from the ONE ? :slap I,d would have jump on that one. Am still in HK so have some options here, but that was a great deal lets hope TGBTR get more .i,d kick u if u don't jump on the PO if they restock :lol

No new images that has surfaced?
Is Blitzway not attending any cons?
Want to se pics... MORE PICS :)

Chris did u not PO,Ed from the ONE ? :slap I,d would have jump on that one. Am still in HK so have some options here, but that was a great deal lets hope TGBTR get more .i,d kick u if u don't jump on the PO if they restock :lol

did PM him..and he did reply straight away..but his PO stock has already gone,and his HK shipping company gave the wrong quotes for shipping(price will go up) but he's hoping to get more.

anyone get any info as per the retailer for us people in North America (Canada or USA) please?

Back