Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think they jumped the gun, the email also read they don't ship products directly either.....will be a while till this ships

Well well, where have you been ? :huh

Hey Gates! Good to see you. How are you?

Crazy 1.5 years tbh. Lost some loved ones, got rocked by Hurricane Sandy & then both parents got cancer around Christmas - but thankfully they're both doing well and done with radiation. I've been rebuilding for about 10 months and just finally was able to move back in ~ 2 weeks ago. But I'm alive so I don't complain :) :monkey3

I actually just got to open my Iron Monger last night for the first time! :panic:

Hey Gates! Good to see you. How are you?

Crazy 1.5 years tbh. Lost some loved ones, got rocked by Hurricane Sandy & then both parents got cancer around Christmas - but thankfully they're both doing well and done with radiation. I've been rebuilding for about 10 months and just finally was able to move back in ~ 2 weeks ago. But I'm alive so I don't complain :) :monkey3

I actually just got to open my Iron Monger last night for the first time! :panic:

Holy **** ! Sorry to hear all that buddy. Was wondering where you went for the longest time. Hopefully things are looking up now. Wish you all the best my friend.

Holy **** ! Sorry to hear all that buddy. Was wondering where you went for the longest time. Hopefully things are looking up now. Wish you all the best my friend.

Thanks! :hi5:

I remember you selling off so much of your collection back then. Did you renovate your home or just hone your collection focus? I can't remember why you were selling so many valuables.

Thanks! :hi5:

I remember you selling off so much of your collection back then. Did you renovate your home or just hone your collection focus? I can't remember why you were selling so many valuables.

Sold a lot but I still have a lot too. Only order a piece here and there now (ie; Hulk maquette and DROM PF). Not much into spending tons of money on these things anymore. I can afford it, I just don't want to :lol

Sold a lot but I still have a lot too. Only order a piece here and there now (ie; Hulk maquette and DROM PF). Not much into spending tons of money on these things anymore. I can afford it, I just don't want to :lol

:lol Glad to hear it. Are you picking up this Bruce Lee statue?

It'll depend who sells it around here. I sure ain't paying $200 in shipping! I do love this one though and would add it in a heartbeat.

:lol I remember getting a lot of Bruce Lee collectibles from the dealer Guo Bei (?sp) who can be found on eBay. I wonder if he'll be carrying these? I'll shoot him an inquiry :D

well that's sort of good news, hopefully ssc will be one of their main n.america distributors. i essentially buy 90% of my stuff from them anyways.

This hopefully will be available from BBTS CA Tax on this= yikes. Do love Bruce Lee though still sad I never bought Enterbay Game of Death version.

This hopefully will be available from BBTS CA Tax on this= yikes. Do love Bruce Lee though still sad I never bought Enterbay Game of Death version.

I don't know if you should be all that sad about it.... the original versions are dated and the third was a real steamer. There was some cool stuff in the 3rd set though.

Not only his eyes are off. His face should be slimmer too because he was really thin in game of death. I'm gonna pass because it's just too big for me. EB's 1/4 bruce lee has still the best likeness in the market imo.

Maybe because you don´t have the money to buy it ???

It´s easy to criticize things you can´t own.

the head is terrible..but that is not the only thing that really ticks me off about this statue...also..pose is boring..base is too big..

blitzway expects us to drop $699 in a weeks notice right in the middle of SDCC, on a statue that is not even spot on in likeness but and they also don't even offer a payment plan or pre-order deposit only...

really get over yourselves blitzway with this try hard bruce lee statue

PASS!!

Yes, that´s life,
there is something you can own,
and something you can not :lol

Yea you're right. I only have enough money to preorder 10 other hot toys figures stfu

busey_clapping.gif

well i love it i can barely afford it... way to many outgoing's the past few months :horror
still going to try and snag one of these :love

It's expensive but it looks amazing to me. If I was a big Bruce Lee fan I would be all over this. It just looks class from top to bottom IMO. By far the best BL figure/statue I've ever seen.

Back