Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Head/Hair : PVC & Magnet

What's the purpose of the magnet? Is the head or hair detachable or something?

I'd say that's how the PVC head below attaches to the polystone body.

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130724_zpsf5d8f15b.jpg

I have the EB 1/4 Way of the Dragon. It's awesome.

This one though seems to be a better size and the yellow suit is iconic for Bruce.

Overall I'm big into "presence" pieces and there's no doubt this would have more presence than the EB figure.

I' going to hold though until I can see if the shipping or retailers can get some before jumping the gun. If there's anything I've learned in this hobby it's to wait.

I have the EB 1/4 Way of the Dragon. It's awesome.

This one though seems to be a better size and the yellow suit is iconic for Bruce.

Overall I'm big into "presence" pieces and there's no doubt this would have more presence than the EB figure.

I' going to hold though until I can see if the shipping or retailers can get some before jumping the gun. If there's anything I've learned in this hobby it's to wait.

Yeah I'm in the same boat.

I love the big presence of 1/4+ scale pieces.

The Enterbay 1/4 is awesome .....except if you take the jacket off and see all those ugly joints.
With the jacket on its close to perfect ....though the big wrist joints suck. They should have used the old way they used to do Bruce's arms, with an invisible join high up on the forearm.

Yeah I have that with the 1/4 scale mirror dio (real wood and mirror) that Woody/OneSixthBruce sold.

Looks stunning altogether !

Yeah, I'd like to wait and see if any local vendors are getting this first, and by local, I mean anyone in the US.
I refuse to pay outrageous shipping prices.

I'm concerned about the ordering process as well.
Everything seems so incompetent that I'm not even sure how the reseller price works.

Can the reseller my order was passed onto still set their own price and just say its $750 ?
Or are they locked into $599 because that was the price on the website ?

And its really going to irritate me if I passed on to somewhere much further from Melbourne(Oz) than South Korea where shipping becomes even higher.

I'm concerned about the ordering process as well.
Everything seems so incompetent that I'm not even sure how the reseller price works.

Can the reseller my order was passed onto still set their own price and just say its $750 ?
Or are they locked into $599 because that was the price on the website ?

And its really going to irritate me if I passed on to somewhere much further from Melbourne(Oz) than South Korea where shipping becomes even higher.

You havn't paid yet SAB have you?

No, not locked into anything yet.

Just wish Blitzway would get their act together and clarify well..... pretty much everything :D

Well that's good, just let them see what they can do, regardless though shipping will be expensive unless u want it shipped via sea mail and wait for months to get it. :gah:

Maybe they do that cause they want to make sure they have enough order, don't see too much people gonna order this bad boy.

Back