Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£52.00 to be exact.so quite a lot cheaper.and it ''should'' be here before any UK stock arrives...but you know my luck with this.

agree it's a fair chunk saved.roberto from TH did tell me the statue was going to start shipping from Tuesday,and a UK shipping time would be 3-5 days
so fri-mon delivery.but at the moment the ''excitement'' with this has gone and if it takes longer then so be it..but no doubt when bruce does arrive,those months of waiting will be forgotten.

roberto from TH did tell me the statue was going to start shipping from Tuesday

Same here. Crossing my fingers that I'll get it by Friday so I can properly enjoy it over the weekend.

It's bad enough that I commited to this piece the very first day and I'm one of the last ones to get it here, but a couple more days would prove fatal. :gah: :lol

not quite andy:lol.but he's paid for.so the ''case'' should be filled......soon:wink1:
I will steve..and don't forget you have my ''quality pics'' to look out for.:rotfl

:lol

Same here. Crossing my fingers that I'll get it by Friday so I can properly enjoy it over the weekend.

It's bad enough that I commited to this piece the very first day and I'm one of the last ones to get it here, but a couple more days would prove fatal. :gah: :lol

Hmm It sounds like Europe is one of the last place to get these, because I am pretty sure most if not all other continents have theirs already.

sounds about right..not only that the UK price for collectibles is about 10%-20% more than most places.unless your lucky enough to get them past customs without getting screwed..but I suppose the wait is something we are used to.
still no news I'm afraid.

Last edited:
well good news:) (kinda) Roberto from TH just contacted me,he got his stock of 100!! statues in yesterday,and shipping starts today,mine will ship before Friday:pray:,so it's gonna be wed/fri next week when bruce finally gets here.:(
I suppose another weeks wait wont hurt......:impatient:

well good news:) (kinda) Roberto from TH just contacted me,he got his stock of 100!! statues in yesterday,and shipping starts today,mine will ship before Friday:pray:,so it's gonna be wed/fri next week when bruce finally gets here.:(

Now that's what I call news to celebrate!! :lecture :woo and of these :grouphug

:rotfl when he gets here I may have a little smile on my face.:lol,at least there's light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.
DAM that means i'll have to dust my case to put him in.

I am just glad it is finally in stock! :yess:

:rotfl when he gets here I may have a little smile on my face.:lol,at least there's light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.
DAM that means i'll have to dust my case to put him in.

At least u have a display case to put him in. :(

Back