Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What surprising figure. There's some major love for 1/6 Keanu right now but the new movie finally looking like it's moving to production I guess put this over the top. Looks pretty amazing.

Whether a king or a queen, or a lowly street sweeper...sooner or later, Blitzway better bring the Reaper!

Not yet. Don't be surprised it's only Ted. God knows with companies these days.

I didn't think there could be a worse pair to be split than Sam and Dean Winchester (which Qmx seems close to doing), but only Ted would be the worst I can think of. It's literally the TITLE of the movie!

Not yet. Don't be surprised it's only Ted. God knows with companies these days.

Wouldn't be surprised at all. Also am not surprised that the company is so rude and unprofessional to not answer you. It is inexcusable to not answer a customer's inquiry

Well, that sucks. :(

And in that case no plans for me buying Ted, no matter how well it turns out.

Well, that sucks. :(

And in that case no plans for me buying Ted, no matter how well it turns out.

Yeah you can have Brad Pitt from Fight Club without the Narrator... but Bill and Ted is impossible. I have been burned by Hot Toys on abandoned lines too many times to preorder without knowing Bill is a guarantee.

Support the line and buy Ted so we get a Bill and Rufus/ Carlin. A DX 3pack would be epic with phonebooth.

Yep no point buying one without the other. Dumb decision on Blitzway's part.

Back