Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From SSC Booth Tour:

Blitzway_DSCF1451.jpg

Blitzway_DSCF1452.jpg

Blitzway_DSCF1453.jpg

Blitzway_DSCF1454.jpg

Blitzway_DSCF1456.jpg

Blitzway_DSCF1457.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/see-sideshows-official-comic-con-2018-booth-tour/

If they’re not offering scaled phone booth, definitely gonna try my hand scratch building one using that pay phone. As always with this hobby, the wait is going to be painful :lol

Not saying we’ll definitely see Bill this weekend, but I’d say there’s zero chance we’re not getting both. I’m more so hoping there’s a two pack like they did with Ghostbusters or even a mega deluxe with phone booth.

Yep. Zero percent chance they don’t do Bill. And I’d say a 95% chance they at least offer a two-pack and 75% some sort of deluxe pack.

personally really like the headsculpt and especially expression. hair looks too "clean" but perfect that it's rooted for some futzing. do you think ssc will have an exclusive? special limited edition "air guitar" accessory. huge secondary market mark up.

I hope they do a deluxe set like they did with Ghostbusters for the 2 (or 3 with Rufus) and the phone booth.

I went by the booth twice just to see it again, can’t believe they are making my favorite childhood movie in 1/6!62FD8218-697F-444D-9C3F-92341B6BC8FE.jpg

I'm kinda bothered that this is at SSC's booth.

Hopefully, Bluefin is still distributing Blitzway. I'm getting sick and tired of SSC's monopoly on 1/6.

No Bill? No Ted! Nice figure, hopefully they WILL complete the twosome, and maybe at least get Death LOL

Zero chance they don't make Bill. I mean why wouldn't they? Would have have been like them releasing one Ghostbuster.

I am Ted Theodore Logan! And this is ................

And I am Wyld Stallyns!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

NECA actually made a Ted bobblehead/Head Knocker with no Bill several years ago.

Just seems very unlikely Blitzway would do that, they must know not releasing Bill would kill sales of Ted. Then again HT release half complete lines and wonder why sales aren't great so I suppose anything is possible.

Back