Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if Blitzway will have to remove the trademarked smiley face on Ted's pants (remember the Hot Toys Comedian fiasco?)... :nono

My antennas are up for these.

Unfortunately, I’m not sold on the sculpt. Likeness looks a little sketchy to me and I think the hair would look better sculpted myself. That’s something minor though, it’s mostly the likeness I’m not sold on.

These will be my first figures from this company’s. Hopefully they make Rufus and the Phone Booth.

there is a quick video up on youtube and the sculpt looks pretty solid,also has a phone on a wall diorama with lighting

Haha, awesome.

I was working in the biz back in 2013-ish when this license became available. I was begging my boss to take it on, but he didn't think there was an audience for it.

That'll show 'em!!

Interesting Ted comes with the phone but no booth. I wonder if Bill could have the booth with no phone?

That is really awesome to see would have never guess they would make a Bill and Ted figures in 1:6 scale officially.

That's pretty awesome, I won't be buying but I love that Blitzway is going for more obscure licenses... even if that means the occassional "School of Rock" decision :lol

Not saying we’ll definitely see Bill this weekend, but I’d say there’s zero chance we’re not getting both. I’m more so hoping there’s a two pack like they did with Ghostbusters or even a mega deluxe with phone booth.

Back