Statue Blitzway Audrey Hepburn Princess Ann Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife and I really loved this at con last year,but the change in colours have both left us disappointed as it definitely was more vibrant.Ultimately it?s her choice because she likes it more than me,but it?s a pass for now

I'm considering asking them to include two sets of belt and skirt. It shouldn't increase the price that much, and this way everybody would be happy.

It’s worth asking,they are essentially losing sales at the moment because of the changes.It was a gem at con as is

Has this been pushed back to March 2021? That's what one of the Toy stores online is showing.

I?ve been pretty impressed with Blitzway overall so I don?t mind the wait. The Marilyn Monroe, Rocky and Sharon Stone Basic Instinct all turned out fabulous.

The only one I?m apprehensive about is the Game of Thrones Danerys, the face sculpt seems off.

Although I think that particular piece is a collaboration between Blitzway and Prime 1.

I?ve been pretty impressed with Blitzway overall so I don?t mind the wait. The Marilyn Monroe, Rocky and Sharon Stone Basic Instinct all turned out fabulous.

The only one I?m apprehensive about is the Game of Thrones Danerys, the face sculpt seems off.

Although I think that particular piece is a collaboration between Blitzway and Prime 1.

They usually make pretty nice stuff for sure. But when it comes to ship dates I think they intentionally lie to get folks to preorder.

They usually make pretty nice stuff for sure. But when it comes to ship dates I think they intentionally lie to get folks to preorder.

True, but it seems like most of the high-end collectible companies have wildly inaccurate release dates - PCS, Sideshow, Hot Toys, etc rarely ever hit the target date. I do wish they would provide buyers with a more realistic date.

When I first seriously got into the hobby about a decade ago, these delays shocked me but now it seems the norm.

In a sense, I?m grateful for the delays because I?m running out of shelf space and can barely keep up with unboxing the influx of new figures/statues arriving at my doorstep every month.

And with big ticket items (Ecto-1, GOT Drogon, Jurassic Park statues) amongst all the other smaller scale items all shipping in the same month, it?s not easy on the wallet. So, delays are a welcome relief at times.

Nice Norm McDonald SNL reference. [emoji23]

Review video of a sample piece by 위키피규어Wiki Figure (Korean with English subtitles).

Man, I want to love this piece, but I can't get past the crucial likeness issue. The statue itself is wonderful, but it just doesn't feel like I'm looking at Audrey.

Review video of a sample piece by 위키피규어Wiki Figure (Korean with English subtitles).

Man, I want to love this piece, but I can't get past the crucial likeness issue. The statue itself is wonderful, but it just doesn't feel like I'm looking at Audrey.

I just came across the same video review a few hours ago while searching for info on the new Marilyn statue. I am glad this Youtube channel included English subtitles in their videos.

I think it has something to do with the eyes or overly grinning expression that is throwing off the likeness.

But it is still a beautiful piece and like the reviewer said, there are not that many other options out there for Audrey Hepburn - there are the 1/6 Star Ace figures and there is an unlicensed one from a couple years ago (recast of a custom?).

I think it has something to do with the eyes

It's 100% the eyes.

But it is still a beautiful piece and like the reviewer said, there are not that many other options out there for Audrey Hepburn - there are the 1/6 Star Ace figures and there is an unlicensed one from a couple years ago (recast of a custom?).

Star Ace will be releasing a 1:4 statue of Breakfast at Tiffany's, too. Not the greatest head sculpt, either, but at least it's certainly more recognizable as Audrey in that movie.

i totally agree man. i canceled my order after watching the review. its a nice statue. but i cant justify paying that much for something that doesnt look like audrey. i wanna go:"ahh pretty audrey" when i see that statue everyday..rather than.."its just off" hope blitzway does another audrey down the line.crossing my fingers.

Back