Statue Blitzway Audrey Hepburn Princess Ann Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Difficult" theme, but very beautiful and with reasonable price considering the complexity of the project and the today's standards.
I wish I was a fan of Audrey.
Congrats again to Blitzway!

Now this is a surprise. They changed the color of her dress, I think for the better. Price isn't too bad and it's scheduled to release by end of Q1. Wish it fit in better with my collection.

Now this is a surprise. They changed the color of her dress, I think for the better. Price isn't too bad and it's scheduled to release by end of Q1. Wish it fit in better with my collection.

Yeah, I think it was blue before. I guess that?s good, it?ll contrast with the 3rd party 1:6 figure released a few months ago.

Debating whether to get this. I saw there is a $75 deposit.

Does Blitzway charge shipping?

She looks great imo! And considering there's a large Vespa included, the price could easily have been worse.....

She looks great imo! And considering there's a large Vespa included, the price could easily have been worse.....

I agree, if this is something you want the price isn't bad. I kinda wish I had bought Marilyn Monroe now so I could have these as a set. So I'll probably pass. Great looking statue though.

It will never happen, but I would pay BIG bucks for a statue of It's Wonderful Life James Stewart and Donna Reed in front of a Christmas Tree. That would be my most wanted classic piece.

This is beautiful but I preferred the blue dress.

So did I. Apparently her skirt was actually beige, so they got that right, but yeah, I liked the more contrasting blue better. It's not like many people knew, anyway.

original.jpg

il_794xN.1121897973_1cri.jpg

Most people do think it was blue:

roman-holiday.jpg

tumblr_opbjyj1EVQ1qjerzjo1_1280.jpg

f8b51bbf8de427b3b55e8e3391e538ae--roman-holiday-doll-repaint.jpg

77b50d64178941.5aca07ed4ca1f.jpg

il_794xN.1580686081_kkos.jpg

roman+holiday+unanimated.png

il_794xN.643788671_stuo.jpg

d757ce09a721bb7f62a4bdb4d572369d.jpg

But, to be fair, there are also drawings and dolls of her in a beige skirt.

And a red one. And even yellow.

Last edited:
I prefer the blue also from an entirely aesthetic position. But if the update is accurate, it's hard to argue with I suppose.

I do wonder how so many people get it wrong though? I wouldn't have a clue as I haven't even seen the movie. I just live with a GF who adores Audrey so I became a casual fan by association due to the pictures etc around our home.

I prefer the blue also from an entirely aesthetic position. But if the update is accurate, it's hard to argue with I suppose.

I do wonder how so many people get it wrong though?

Probably because the most well-known color pics of it are actually stills and set photos colorized that way, and that stuck:

703a2217f664e41cf5d4997da14e2274.jpg

20590515865_3ba7658ba9_b.jpg

CgHDkSlWsAAHny5.jpg

I wouldn't have a clue as I haven't even seen the movie. I just live with a GF who adores Audrey so I became a casual fan by association due to the pictures etc around our home.

Do watch it. It's a charming romantic comedy that still holds up, and Audrey is simply delightful in it. You can't help falling in love with her.

Just a few weeks ago, my mother and my aunt came visit me and I just happened to play the first scene of the DVD to show them a thing - needless to say, they insisted on seeing "just a bit more" and ended up sitting through all of it. : )

Why this movie is still not out on Blu-ray is criminal, though.

So after this releases guess the Bruce Lee statue goes up next. Wonder who?s the next movie statue after that. Bruce Lee is the only actor they?ve revisited so most likely a new actor. I?d love a 1/4 Travis Bickle statue.

Back