Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Vito is a killer figure, no doubt. Its one of those pieces that you'd never sell. Literally. For a while there we were getting a (custom) Michael Corleone but thats been delayed or even scrapped. Sucks!

Bro you're so right!:hi5:The Don just looks so AWESOME and makes any collection stand out more with him present.He is truly a masterpiece and will be pretty hard to top.I'd NEVER sell my Godfather EX figure!:exactly:

A month or so ago these comments would have burned me up inside 'cause Don Vito was number one on my grail list.

...but, seeing as how I just picked up the exclusive, these comments instead make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He's still in his box waiting for my new display case, so I haven't been able to fully take in his awesomeness on the shelf yet. My display case will be arriving just in time for Tony, and Don Vito is as good a shelf partner as any.

OK Blitzway, what next? I think we're ready for an announcement on your second figure :D

That's a good question. I'm not doubting that the GF was popular overseas, I believe it was/is. I just don't see it at the same levels of popularity & instant recognition, or fans clamoring for more films/cartoons/books/comics/figures/toys/apparel/etc as the other 2.

That isn't a knock on the GF b/c I also loved those films myself :D

I totally agree Godfather, and even Scarface aren't as colorful and toyetic as Batman or Predator, but when HT and Blitzway prove great figures from them are possible, the more the merrier!

With these modern gangsters getting so much love in pop-culture, I think it's a damn shame Humphrey Bogart and James Cagney haven't gotten high-quality figures. Coppola and Scorcese wouldn't even have careers if it weren't for the classic gangster films that inspired them.

Chance of a Don Vito variant are next to zero I'd say. But I have made a few wrong calls on releases, so who knows? Tony Montana variants by BW, that's another story. I'm pretty sure we'll see at least two more. But I have made a few wrong calls on releases, so who knows?

The in hand pics look amazing, im so glad i ordered this. I just wish that the suit jacket fit a little better, but like it was said earlier it might just need some futzing. Lejuan glad to hear you scored a Don Vito, it's hands down my favorite HT, and the HS it seriously amazing. One other thing, this Scarface figure is a real win win for us as collectors. Now theres another 1/6 company out there to keep an eye on, hopefully their next toy stands up to this one cause they just set the bar pretty high. Also I love the idea of the metal plate, I hate the HT stand, hopefully his joints are strong

Dont any of you even have the Godfather figure??? If you did and have looked at the little collectos book inside youd see we only got a Godfather and a very will made one at that is because Howard Chan is a huge Marlon Brando Godfather fan says so right in the book...

Dont any of you even have the Godfather figure??? If you did and have looked at the little collectos book inside youd see we only got a Godfather and a very will made one at that is because Howard Chan is a huge Marlon Brando Godfather fan says so right in the book...

Yes I own the figure, and I did flip through the book, I just don't remember that comment about Brando, I guess I was pre occupied with the fact that I had a mini Marlon Brando sitting in my house :D

Jacket does look a little big--and it seems look that way in all the pics with it on.

I'm wondering if they tailored it to accommodate the gun rig? It is lookin' a little big.

Then again, if there's one thing I've learned throughout the years is that the first pictures are almost always some of the worst representations of a finished product. Futzing is king. I'm not willing to put any disappointment on record just yet.

Even if the jacket is a hair to big the Fig looks amazing, maybe ill keep my fingers crossed for a pinstripe Kato suit in the future.

Chance of a Don Vito variant are next to zero I'd say. But I have made a few wrong calls on releases, so who knows? Tony Montana variants by BW, that's another story. I'm pretty sure we'll see at least two more. But I have made a few wrong calls on releases, so who knows?

Yeah I'd say the chances of a Don are next to zero from HT but may be Blitzway will give it a go? The HT Godfather & Blitzway Scareface are sculpted by the same person

Hey hey! This turned out to be pretty bad ass and they are actually shipping! Really excited about getting my hands on this guy now. Although I agree that the metal buttons on the jacket are ugly and distracting.

But he comes with a chair and most people unbutton their coat when they are seated. Plus to show off his holster it should have been designed to look good open. Aside from that good job for their first figure.

I do not think the jacket was designed to be open, if it were they would have choosed a magnet button lock instead.

:exactly::goodpost::goodpost:

Thats exactly what I'm saying. He did not gear that jacket open anyway at least I dont think so...

...Plus to show off his holster it should have been designed to look good open...

Did I miss something? You guys are talking like someone suggested the jacket was designed to be displayed open?

But he comes with a chair and most people unbutton their coat when they are seated. Plus to show off his holster it should have been designed to look good open. Aside from that good job for their first figure.

Tony Montana goes further than simply unbuttoning his white jacket to sit in that chair. He takes off the whole damn suit and puts on a black pinstriped one.

Back