Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

I noticed immediately after looking at your pic, which is also why I thought it was strange you were going to so much trouble to get the tape right when you didn't even have all the attachments. Also one of the triggers in your grenade launcher is backwards.

The M203 in scarface is fake.. The real one looks like that

Very nice likeness on figure.

Spoke with Blitzway today - Back on track after the Chinese New Year - expect early March for release.

Cool, I hope this is a big success for them.

Should be a great figure. :lecture

Last edited:

Spoke with Blitzway today - Back on track after the Chinese New Year - expect early March for release.

I thought so. Can't wait to see the actual product! Hopefully they added some new accessories like alternate suit for the final scene, addt'l HS (shouting), etc.

TFS! :wink1:

Don't know much about Blitzway but looking forward to seeing how this figure turns out, hopefully were got a future competitor for the big guns like Hot Toys & Enterbay.

Will this ever be released? It's taking an awfully long time. :(

Yeah bro, but that is not yet guaranteed.. They have been pushing back the dates since this was announced. :dunno

This (release date being pushed back for more than a year) is the reason I haven't pre-ordered it yet.. Once it gets released somewhere (HK/Singapore), it is certain it will get released in the Philippines after a month or two, and then I can pre-order. :yess:

Yeah I agree, the day this is actually released will be the day I buy it! Love me some Scarface

One day I would like to visit this thread and read that this figure has been released.

That does it. I'm having BBTS ship my pile of loot.

Just added new production paint app pics to the first post, but here they are again-

scarface_product_2.jpg

scarface_product_1.jpg

I am afraid to P.O. it, because it may never see the light of day, or even take another year. :( My P.O. habits are that I pay for the item in full if the retailer allows it, so that I don't have to worry about paying it off when it arrives. :slap

I will probably just wait for this to be released before I buy it.

My P.O. habits are that I pay for the item in full if the retailer allows it, so that I don't have to worry about paying it off when it arrives. :slap

I will probably just wait for this to be released before I buy it.

I feel ya... I usually make a detailed list of my pre-orders based on approxiamate shipping times... its quite a list.:slap but its the only way that I can stay on top of how much needs to be in what account.

back on topic; got my PO in.

Really want to display this next to my HT Godfather

Back