Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

Keep the faith, CTR just reported NECA picking up Scarface, so maybe a Scarface collectible boom is coming.

hope so. maybe hot toys could do scarface :pray:

Good news, preorders will be open soon at OSB, pics will be available in the next 7 days.

just received email from blitzway

Sorry to have you wait so long.
We are going to release the final image of Scarface figure and take pre-order on next Tuesday at the latest.
You can check it from our website which is www.blitzway.com

Good news, preorders will be open soon at OSB, pics will be available in the next 7 days.

any ideas of price waiman?

just received email from blitzway

Sorry to have you wait so long.
We are going to release the final image of Scarface figure and take pre-order on next Tuesday at the latest.
You can check it from our website which is www.blitzway.com

any ideas of price waiman?

Can't give info yet until I get go ahead from Blitzway.

Sorry mate.

Look forward to seeing it, especially as will will stop all the impatient people whining about not seeing it every other day.

Look forward to seeing it, especially as will will stop all the impatient people whining about not seeing it every other day.

It'll just be traded for whining about what's wrong with the figure, how overpriced it is, how the expected ship date is too far away, yadi yadi yada.

People that like to whine, and I mean really whine, not just have negative opinions and discussion, will always whine, they just move on to the next thing to whine about.

I am glad this is moving forward, if nothing else, I'm happy just to get a better head than Sideshow's for my current Scarface, it'd be a lot to get this just for a head so hopefully the body is nice, of course chair is great too, especially wher I want mine in his black suit from the end. Goot figure though, just a new head and getting it painted for a custom would run at least $100 so for the price of this set I can get a nice head and more for probably not too much more than just a custom head, relatively speaking.

People that like to whine, and I mean really whine, not just have negative opinions and discussion, will always whine, they just move on to the next thing to whine about.

We love to whine :lecture

I'd like to whine about your brutal comma abuse right now :wave

Late to the party... typical.
But as has been reported it's all systems go, I was 'assured' we'd get pics next week.:yess:

Looks amazing, holy crap!!!! I got this one last year, it's the one that talks to you,lol. But compared to this one....oohhh wee!!!!
Would be great if they gave a second outfit with it, kinda like Hot Toys DX versions. Anyway, is this a new company? When is this coming and for how much? I checked out Toys2.net and such, but i can't find anything on it. I checked out Onesixtbruce, and don't even see it there.

Btw, i got this one.

_tonymontana_350_428.jpg

Last edited:

I am glad this is moving forward, if nothing else, I'm happy just to get a better head than Sideshow's for my current Scarface, it'd be a lot to get this just for a head so hopefully the body is nice, of course chair is great too, especially wher I want mine in his black suit from the end. Goot figure though, just a new head and getting it painted for a custom would run at least $100 so for the price of this set I can get a nice head and more for probably not too much more than just a custom head, relatively speaking.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I hope we get a Robert Loggia.

wow....this looks amazing.

Prototypes tend to always look incredible and accurate , but the finished one, while still impressive, is nowhere near it. I surely hope it won't be the case with this one.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I hope we get a Robert Loggia.

Not sure why, and at today's 1/6 prices, I doubt I'd actually get it, but I think it could be a cool display to have Tony with Elvira and Gina on each of his sides, that essentially sums up the movie.

Tony had better come with Elvi's hat and glasses. :lecture

"maybe some lady tiger"

One thing is for sure, this prototype blows every other Scarface figure out of the water, holy crap.

I will say, I wouldn't mind if the tailoring were a bit improved, looking at the proto, the suit seems a bit baggy, his suits didn't really look like that.

I think i'll be in for this, can't wait to see the pics.

Back