Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish i got room for a table but heres my set up on my detolf runing out of room .

2qxvkpg.jpg

24wrrc7.jpg

I've heard 2 batches of 2,000. Hard to say if that is 'many' or not. Thats around a standard Sideshow release nowadays. We have no idea just how many or few HT figures are ever produced though.

I hope so...I needed to cancel my PO on Classic Predator and 1 of the Jack Sparrows cause of the quickly approaching holidays and want to get them in January.

I hope so too. I want the Indiana Jones, Supes and spiderman. Hope they dont sky rocket in price any time soon.:pray::pray::pray:

I hope so too. I want the Indiana Jones, Supes and spiderman. Hope they dont sky rocket in price any time soon.:pray::pray::pray:

I hear that especially since Supes is AMAZING and so was Spidey...as far as Indy I wasnt blown away, but I hope you score one!! I hated canceling the PO from BBTS for Sparrow, but if HT is upping the production numbers it shouldn't be a problem to score one early in January...plus I do have one on its way and will be here next week.

That is awesome, i would just have him wearing the shirt not the suit jacket would look better, ive never had the suit jacket on him since i got him, the black suit from enterbay would look cool to

Back