Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problems with the stability xd, the base is really good, better than hot toys bases

Fantastic looking figures from a fantastic film - congrats to everyone who picked these guys up, they look ridiculously great.

Whilst I do love Fight Club I'm not enough of a fan to shell out this kind of cash on the figures, but I will be looking forward to seeing what else Blitzway come out with in future.

Mine has shipped!

Posted this but this is the best collection around of pics of the figure in case anyone was still on the fence.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/blitzway/?hl=en

15624381_1170421636375038_5927901986354626560_n(1).jpg
15538617_1382420918448732_7886523320915460096_n.jpg

I ordered the fur coat version, should be here tomorrow. My first non-HT purchase. If it blows me away I'll probably pick up the red jacket version too. As good as the head sculpts are, I ran across some amazing custom work by a guy called masahendrix69real on Instagram. Apparently orders have sold out and delivery is expected late next year. I've gone through some of his older posts and can't see anything about how to contact him about orders (for future reference).

Great custom head sculpts are something I could see myself shelling out for but they're always very limited and sell out quickly. I never know where to look or who to follow to keep up to date with that sort of stuff.

those wanting to get a Spike hair sculpt but couldn't find an official one and still sitting on the fence regarding the head play custom sculpt i can tell you the sculpt is 90% close to Blitzway you can see some lost in details especially the wrinkles around the mouth, eyes & forehead which makes him look younger (Blitzway looks more like mid 40's). some minor quality issues like the ear area aren't sanded completely down you can see slight casting marks around the edge.

paint wise i got the non-blood version so there is no blood just scars, the skin tone is lighter than Blitzway, doesn't have much skin pigmentation, shave marks are lighter toned, eyebrow, goatee, hair & sideburn are painted more dense, hair color is lighter than Blitzway and the iris are still brown. Typical custom head paint quality.

also they included the sunglasses & lighted cig which fits quite well and you can insert the cig into the mouth but it's not really tight.

85% close to Blitzway would be a fair rating.

I would give it 100% unprofessionalism for totally recasting Blitzway without any improvements.

c26caa138922bb222c8e0b6bcad717bd.jpg
ee2688954d18837d1d95d258e87485ac.jpg
52353549035e2016fc1ce222f6625c18.jpg

Masters of Mayhem! The ultimate ALTER EGOS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered the last Red Jacket in stock from Amazon. I had some gift cards so it came to $45. Not sure where he fits in with my other figures yet but I didn't want to miss my chance to get him before he's sold out.

Just ordered the last Red Jacket in stock from Amazon. I had some gift cards so it came to $45. Not sure where he fits in with my other figures yet but I didn't want to miss my chance to get him before he's sold out.

Yeah i ordered from amazon Monday will have tomorrow. Yeah it's now or never, i learn my lesson by "waiting" far too much.

Got my fur jacket in today. Awesome figure. Definitely looks even better in hand. My only complaint is the stand. I like how they tried to make something innovative, but the legs were just flimsy. I talk of it in the past tense because one of the legs just broke. The little nub that is supposed to hold one of the legs within the base snapped from the leg. I think it's large part to it not being secure/allowing it to be moved around within the base. I'm not sure if my distributor will track a stand down from Blitzway without asking me to send the whole figure back. Aesthetically, it's a neat stand. Pretty disappointed, but otherwise the figure itself is great and it comes with the chair as the alternative.

Got my fur jacket in today. Awesome figure. Definitely looks even better in hand. My only complaint is the stand. I like how they tried to make something innovative, but the legs were just flimsy. I talk of it in the past tense because one of the legs just broke. The little nub that is supposed to hold one of the legs within the base snapped from the leg. I think it's large part to it not being secure/allowing it to be moved around within the base. I'm not sure if my distributor will track a stand down from Blitzway without asking me to send the whole figure back. Aesthetically, it's a neat stand. Pretty disappointed, but otherwise the figure itself is great and it comes with the chair as the alternative.

i don't think you get any replacements since you broke the stand. best bet is buy off ebay.

i didn't even take out the stand. saw how thin the 2 rods were thinking i'll probably break them even if they are made of metal. I rather they gave magnetic stand like they did with Scarface.

btw those complaining about articulation on boots should know that there is only 1 articulating point on the bottom of the ankle, unlike normal pegs where there are articulations on the top & bottom of the foot pegs.

also since Blitzway for some odd reason uses unique footpegs that are unusually big (that can't be removed without opening the legs) & larger hand pegs, this means you can't do anything about it other than a body swap. Even the neck joint is unique that it's slightly smaller than normal to fit the neck.

Hey guys, I've come into possession of a two pack with robe and a single regular red coat edition. Both brand new unopened in box. Selling both below retail. PM me if interested. Always happy to help out a fellow collector.

How you put the cigarettes in the mouth?

One of the cigarettes should have a pinched end, you basically just slide it in between the slightly opened portion of the lips. Man that doesn't sound right, Lol. Some folks are having difficulty with it staying in. You pretty much just have to keep trying at it.

Back