Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Articulation and Overall

This figure feel SOLID. Yet you can get some really good poses out of him. The clothing stretches to allow some pretty good range of motion. Which is nice because you have alot of toys to play with and make some dramatic stances and photo op's. I did have some issues with the cigarettes, they are pretty hard to get in his mouth. Its a great look, but pretty hard to pull off. Overall, I prefer this to a "hole" added to put it in. I wish i knew what body they used because tis a great one. My feeling is its a true type clone.

9/10: Easy contender for figure of the year. It wonderful that Bitzway is shining so bright this year. With the Ghostbusters license on the block, I feel confident that they will be some of the best figures ever....I am not a solid follower of BW and KIM. They deserve the respect and admiration for coming up solidly as a real competitor to HT. They made me a real fan this release.

I cannot wait to see what they do in the next 5 years.

This figure has....what is it....Pizzazz, charisma, moxie. They captured that Tyler attitude. Almost any pose you put him in, you can almost hear him say some line from the movie......

"I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may."
IMG_0505.jpeg

"First you have to give up, first you have to *know*... not fear... *know*... that someday you're gonna die."
IMG_0524.jpeg

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
IMG_0510.jpeg

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else"
IMG_0508_2_.jpeg

Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...
IMG_0521.jpeg

Hitting bottom isn't a weekend retreat. It's not a goddamn seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let go! LET GO!
IMG_0525.jpeg

Last edited:
Articulation and Overall

This figure feel SOLID. Yet you can get some really good poses out of him. The clothing stretches to allow some pretty good range of motion. Which is nice because you have alot of toys to play with and make some dramatic stances and photo op's. I did have some issues with the cigarettes, they are pretty hard to get in his mouth. Its a great look, but pretty hard to pull off. Overall, I prefer this to a "hole" added to put it in. I wish i knew what body they used because tis a great one. My feeling is its a true type clone.
[/B]

articulation is just decent at best, still can't beat Hot Toys body. did you realize the upper legs can't go backwards because the hip is blocking (few other bodies have similar issue)? Hot toy bodies you can bend the legs slightly backwards to make the figure too tilting slightly upwards/backwards.

the figure is solid but 9/10 is such a misinformation if you plan to share your views with folks sitting on the fence.

articulation is just decent at best, still can't beat Hot Toys body. did you realize the upper legs can't go backwards because the hip is blocking (few other bodies have similar issue)? Hot toy bodies you can bend the legs slightly backwards to make the figure too tilting slightly upwards/backwards.

the figure is solid but 9/10 is such a misinformation if you plan to share your views with folks sitting on the fence.

Sorry to disagree......but my figure does bend backward.....look at the last pic. I made him lean upward so not sure what your talking about?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to disagree......but my figure does bend backward.....look at the last pic. I made him lean upward so not sure what your talking about?

the hip is blocking the upper legs from tilting further backwards the most it can do is straight, have you even tried? you know like pose him pointing his crotch outwards like when doing doggie style? HT body have less of this restriction as the lower hip is located higher.

Blitzway body may look good but they are never known for superb articulations.

Maybe it's one of you 1st 1/6 high end figures, the body does look great but articulation wise i would give it 7.5/10. It's more or less similar to ZC bodies except Blitzway's thighs can close up together more due to more gapes between the joint & crotch area, but front to back movement both have hip blocking the leg range.

I am also not so happy with this body. It looks good, but is not that stable without a stand and mine is a bit loose in the belly/chest area. It's OK, but HT's usually are more solid.

the hip is blocking the upper legs from tilting further backwards the most it can do is straight, have you even tried? you know like pose him pointing his crotch outwards like when doing doggie style? HT body have less of this restriction as the lower hip is located higher.

Blitzway body may look good but they are never known for superb articulations.

Maybe it's one of you 1st 1/6 high end figures, the body does look great but articulation wise i would give it 7.5/10. It's more or less similar to ZC bodies except Blitzway's thighs can close up together more due to more gapes between the joint & crotch area, but front to back movement both have hip blocking the leg range.

I have dozens of 1/6.......

The articulation is good.....I do not need a figure to do a back arch, so not sure what you think good articulation is?

HT Bane, Kylo, Storm Troopers , Alien, Vader, Joker, Batman, Predator........none of them can move any better than this guy........

To each his own,

The articulation is good.....I do not need a figure to do a back arch, so not sure what you think good articulation is?

HT Bane, Kylo, Storm Troopers , Alien, Vader, Joker, Batman, Predator........none of them can move any better than this guy........

To each his own,

Awesome and insightful review Xipotec! I am glad that the figure lived up to your expectations! My figure's body seems perfect too...I wonder if Potato received a damaged or defective figure...?

To each his own,

i don't know about you maybe you rarely pose your figures in museum form but i'm pretty sure the upper legs can't do this pose due to the hip obstructing.

e72bcaa9dc44261a05ac993e8a9592ca.jpg

i have the twin pack and i used one on the batherob so i'm pretty sure how Blitzway body actually is. The TT body thighs can move backwards few degrees, not much, but makes some difference in terms of pose & balancing. Blitzway has thicker thighs & hip resulting 0 deg backwards. it's the same as ZC bodies.

you want good articulation there's only 2 bodies capable of getting ratings above 9:
1.1000 Toys Synthetic Human I will give it 9.5/10.

2.Medicom RAH301 Kai. Small & Fragile, however it's articulation is pretty good. 9/10.

Also there's an elusive & expensive body that looked abit like Ghost In The Shell not sure the name.

HT Narrow TT gets around 8.5/10, Blitzway around 7.5/10, about the same as Enterbay & ZC Toys.

Dam Toys body has better movement on the thighs due to rubber bottoms however the lower leg articulation is outdated & they don't look so well so i wouldn't say it's better than Blitzway.

Awesome and insightful review Xipotec! I am glad that the figure lived up to your expectations! My figure's body seems perfect too...I wonder if Potato received a damaged or defective figure...?

have you taken the clothes off? who knows there might be color difference or paint scratches because the rubber torso is painted & shaded but not coated with top coat. but unless you wearing the bathrobe it's not an issue.

have you taken the clothes off? who knows there might be color difference or paint scratches because the rubber torso is painted & shaded but not coated with top coat. but unless you wearing the bathrobe it's not an issue.

No my friend but I have no reason to or intention of ever removing this figure's clothes (no interest in ever taking all of those clothes off to put him in a bathrobe) so it could be neon purple under there and it would make no difference to me :)

Mine will be here Wednesday. First 1/6 figure in two years. It took Fight Club to bring me back in.

Thanks Blitzway for doing something besides Superheros.

No bathrobe....I just got red jacket....but I might get A phicen body and work on it to make a custom "fight night" look

I am also not so happy with this body. It looks good, but is not that stable without a stand and mine is a bit loose in the belly/chest area. It's OK, but HT's usually are more solid.

I don't think the instability issues are due to the body, but rather due to the boots itself. The soles of the feet are very imbalanced and not flat at all. Just my opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back