Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are gonna love him

This is the sleeper figure of the year.....well and VTS ranger. A few years from now people are gonna be looking for this guy.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3e6f687473bcb7f1577239619b3db543.jpg

2a3a5416dad6923dc22d4764ca559475.jpg

You guys are gonna love him

This is the sleeper figure of the year.....well and VTS ranger. A few years from now people are gonna be looking for this guy.....

Yeah that's why i quit hesitating.
27b0e7a8-6fcb-4993-a5c3-a0ca7a13cd24_zpslbqeuoci.jpg
IMG_1115_zpsoo5eg9l4.jpg
IMG_1116_zpsu2iqnku6.jpg

b3d8ee8a-ce99-445c-bcaf-1078aa226d15_zpsxmqdml22.jpg
IMG_1109_zps3cfg9wbi.jpg
fb449290-a905-4223-afd1-2f6eb899584b_zps2rgyqvxo.jpg

Wow, these pictures are ALL so great -- wish I had a better camera to capture this sick sculpt. One of those figs that are so much better in hand.

Finally got my two pack coming- the recent pics had me convinced I had to pick this up! Thanks Toys!!!

Bet this was produced in far smaller numbers than any HT release- this will be a sought after grail before long..once BBTS sells out of their stock you know prices go north...

Finally got my two pack coming- the recent pics had me convinced I had to pick this up! Thanks Toys!!!

Bet this was produced in far smaller numbers than any HT release- this will be a sought after grail before long..once BBTS sells out of their stock you know prices go north...

No problem brother. Always happy to save some folks some money in this damn expensive hobby. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never collect with investments in mind...but I REALLY do try to pit my money toward figures I think will be tough to get later at reasonable prices.

Just about every HT figure these day is way mass produced. Even if they do sell out , we now know HT will do second runs.....which is worth betting on if its a quick sellout.

I never collect with investments in mind...but I REALLY do try to pit my money toward figures I think will be tough to get later at reasonable prices.

Just about every HT figure these day is way mass produced. Even if they do sell out , we now know HT will do second runs.....which is worth betting on if its a quick sellout.

depends which series we're talking about. can't see them doing a 3rd run on Robocop, or a 2nd run on Sleepy Hollow. Marvel? Batmen? Definately.

Let's being honest, I love the figure but if you compare the figure in hand with the proto you can see all the flaws. Looks like a different figure to me and that is false advertisement

One of the cigarettes should have a pinched end, you basically just slide it in between the slightly opened portion of the lips. Man that doesn't sound right, Lol. Some folks are having difficulty with it staying in. You pretty much just have to keep trying at it.

Mine came with 3 cigarettes, but they are too wide for the mouth

Let's being honest, I love the figure but if you compare the figure in hand with the proto you can see all the flaws. Looks like a different figure to me and that is false advertisement

Well I agree the red jacket one looks nothing like the proto, but I can't see a noticeable difference on the fur sculpt one, especially on that pic where it is repainted and has "real" facial hair added to it.

Last edited:

I'd have to disagree with that, because the prototype made him look way older than he actually was in the movie. The production piece is actually more spot on to how he looked in the film imo.

I'd have to disagree with that, because the prototype made him look way older than he actually was in the movie. The production piece is actually more spot on to how he looked in the film imo.

You beat me to it! The production model is perfect!

I voted this piece as my figure of the year on the 2016 FOTY thread...if anyone else agrees you should cast a vote to help this figure get the recognition that it deserves!

Back