Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror

Where did you get those outfits? And for how much?

I got a quote from dreamwork studios and they were charging an arm and a leg. Pretty much the cost of what it would be to get another Tyler figure...

Thanks!

i got them from dreamwork. Had them for a long time already and finally I could find the original blitzway heads to finish them up ;)

Got mine today WOW impressed. Sorry for the crappy pics.
IMG_1084_zpszkp80tv4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[URL=https://s764.photobucket.com/user/skywalkin/media/IMG_1084_zpszkp80tv4.jpg.html]
[IMG][URL=https://s764.photobucket.com/user/skywalkin/media/IMG_1075_zpsoaj3jweg.jpg.html][IMG]https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx288/skywalkin/IMG_1075_zpsoaj3jweg.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1100_zps4bgub8lx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1099_zpsanzvtkpa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1098_zps49xs0fap.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1095_zpszr2dkt50.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1081_zps5d2svmmj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1080_zpspgxrrxxx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1076_zpsulvmnpxf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1102_zpshls91l4n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1101_zpso4qj3ls6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1100_zps4bgub8lx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1105_zpskbb5euiw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Got mine today WOW impressed. Sorry for the crappy pics.
IMG_1084_zpszkp80tv4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[URL=https://s764.photobucket.com/user/skywalkin/media/IMG_1084_zpszkp80tv4.jpg.html]
[IMG][URL=https://s764.photobucket.com/user/skywalkin/media/IMG_1075_zpsoaj3jweg.jpg.html][IMG]https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx288/skywalkin/IMG_1075_zpsoaj3jweg.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1100_zps4bgub8lx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1099_zpsanzvtkpa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1098_zps49xs0fap.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1095_zpszr2dkt50.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1081_zps5d2svmmj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1080_zpspgxrrxxx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1076_zpsulvmnpxf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1102_zpshls91l4n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1101_zpso4qj3ls6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1100_zps4bgub8lx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1105_zpskbb5euiw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nothing crappy about those pictures! Some of the better I have seen of this figure! Congratulations on getting this amazing piece!

Thanks. I'm really blown away by how great it is. Totally worth the $, Ghostbusters will be great!

Quick video

after careful consideration, I have decided to repaint the hands....post em when I am done.....they are way too clean and need knuckle scratches n stuff...plus that scar needs color.

after careful consideration, I have decided to repaint the hands....post em when I am done.....they are way too clean and need knuckle scratches n stuff...plus that scar needs color.

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see your upgrades!

How you put the cigarettes in the mouth?

just make sure the tip of the stick is flat laying horizontal and hold it near the edge to avoid stress on the stick and push it into the mouth. don't need to be right at the middle but middle is the easiest as it has the biggest gap. then let go of your fingers. should stay in until something touches it. so make sure you remove the cig when you are moving it around it's hard to find if it falls out.

:horror

Where did you get those outfits? And for how much?

I got a quote from dreamwork studios and they were charging an arm and a leg. Pretty much the cost of what it would be to get another Tyler figure...

Thanks!

well that sunglass cost 3/4 price of the single pack, the clothes cost would total up to around the price of the double packs.

well that sunglass cost 3/4 price of the single pack, the clothes cost would total up to around the price of the double packs.

I know. I was just hoping what he posted was an alternative for less $$

And I'm pretty sure Dreamworks Productions grey pants are inaccurate. Can't remember where I heard it (it maybe the dvd commentary?) but the pants are supposed to be blue postal worker pants with a dark stripe down the sides of the legs.

It's clear as day in the scene where Norton Tyler disarms the bomb in the van and Tyler kicks him out. He then jumps out of the van and into frame where you clearly see the gucci shoes and postal worker pants. Love that entire scene! So hilarious. Really wish Blitzway would've included that outfit.

Edit: Just found the clip! Not the best quality, but this fight scene makes me chuckle every time. Just the whole context that this is all in his head is priceless...Oh and spoilers:wink1:

"You are now firing a gun at your imaginary friend...NEAR 400 Gallons of nitroglycerin!!!"

:lol

I know. I was just hoping what he posted was an alternative for less $$

And I'm pretty sure Dreamworks Productions grey pants are inaccurate. Can't remember where I heard it (it maybe the dvd commentary?) but the pants are supposed to be blue postal worker pants with a dark stripe down the sides of the legs.

It's clear as day in the scene where Norton Tyler disarms the bomb in the van and Tyler kicks him out. He then jumps out of the van and into frame where you clearly see the gucci shoes and postal worker pants. Love that entire scene! So hilarious. Really wish Blitzway would've included that outfit.

Edit: Just found the clip! Not the best quality, but this fight scene makes me chuckle every time. Just the whole context that this is all in his head is priceless...Oh and spoilers:wink1:

"You are now firing a gun at your imaginary friend...NEAR 400 Gallons of nitroglycerin!!!"

:lol

i bet nobody noticed what footwear he was wearing when he had the bathrobes on. everyone's thinking must be that blue shoe.

Well, all these pictures did it.

Fight Club is one of my all-time favorite movies but I kept saying to myself, "I don't really need a Tyler Durden figure. It doesn't fit in anywhere in my sci-fi-dominated collection."

But I just couldn't look at these amazing pictures anymore and not have it. So I just ordered the red jacket version from Amazon. And, honestly, I can't wait!

Not the best photos in the world but here are some quick shots of my display. I got him 2 weeks ago from Timewalker Toys (great people by the way) and finally had a chance to un-box him. As the cliche goes pictures do not do this figure justice. Great job Blitzway :hi5:

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

Back