Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the same with any figure. I remember when Chewbacca was released there were washed out photos of his face taken with full flash where he looked utterly stoned.

Ok... You know this is a great point I cannot believe I forgot about that...come to think of it the Tyler Durden controversy is now feeling pretty mild compared to the fallout from some of those early photos of Chewbacca in the Millennium Falcon cockpit!:goodpost:

And then this one by tadasix1029 on Instagram, where the lighting now makes the alternate figure look like ****. Lol. Red coat looks great again though. Damn this lighting/filter. F'n yellow/green?! Who does this ****. Lol.
e7f58604cf4a9d339b719ffa9cbc0d17.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's probably a filter on that picture; but that being said, I get that effect with a bunch of my photos because of the color of the paint on the walls. It gives off a yellow hue to everything.

"The only thing i may complain about is the fact that blitzway portraied a mid 30's Pitt but ge was in his mid 20's when he did fight club so we have a rather aged portrait but it's just nitpicking"

Brad Pitt was 35/36 when he did Fight Club.

Lol! exactly. Yeah, mid 30s for Fight Club. He was mid 20s for his first big role when he was in Thelma and Louise.

I mean F ing seriously. Every bit as good as anything Hot Toys puts out, with better tailoring. 'Oh but that hair' i hear you say. Don't buy it.

Your seriously f ing up my future marriage to K.A.Kim.

And another one. (Courtesy Jacky Wu on OSR). I'm really loving this thing. Need this figure on the shelf like now..

2776453b463c711969f5bc034e986046.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just sent a few photos (see below) of the production portrait and figure directly from the factory (including one in front of the box) and I think it looks pretty spot on. The early pics with lens distortion and poor lighting do not do this figure justice. It's right on par with Hot Toys.

File_000.jpeg
File_001.jpeg
File_002.jpeg

That bd arnie was a kim sculpt as well. but miles better than all the previous t800. The only one of hers i dont really like is her black widow.

Back