Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that isn't true, it looks great to me.

qaWDg58.jpg

That pic looks so ****** great! Wow! Just wow! Can´t wait to have it in hand!

According to time walker, the second batch heading to the American blitzway distributor is already on the boat on its way here. He's going to follow up with them though to see if there was any changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no! :gah::panic: Highly doubtful any changes were made before this boat left.

LOVE it that Blitzway is responding and at least reacting to the "outrage" on these- it may be a fluke first run but we can only hope the eyes are better and the hair painting is improved...

I hope we find out what type of re-quality control they are doing for the later batches.
Since a lot of us here ordered day one from blitzway, we are getting the first batch.
Would suck to find out if its headsculpt paintjob, glasses, etc that are messed up.
Would rather of course ship it back to get a better version.

I'm wondering now if the second batch that is coming to America even passed the quality check yet? Lmao! However time Walker said they would let us know if anything has changed. If that shipment is indeed on its way here already, not sure how feasible it would be for Blitzway to recall that boat back.

According to time walker, the second batch heading to the American blitzway distributor is already on the boat on its way here. He's going to follow up with them though to see if there was any changes.

In that way, I think it means when the first batch that some of the US buyer got is shipping, they are making the second batch which is done and is shipping right now, and due to the bad pictures and concerns, they are going to delay the third batch.So there is still a chance they haven't make the third batch yet if that's the case they probably gonna do something to improve it, but if they already make the third batch as we speak, they may just check it to make sure. The figure is looking good to me right now so I can live with either way, if they are having an improvement then great, if not, recheck also means BW is responsible, so good.

In that way, I think it means when the first batch that some of the US buyer got is shipping, they are making the second batch which is done and is shipping right now, and due to the bad pictures and concerns, they are going to delay the third batch.So there is still a chance they haven't make the third batch yet if that's the case they probably gonna do something to improve it, but if they already make the third batch as we speak, they may just check it to make sure. The figure is looking good to me right now so I can live with either way, if they are having an improvement then great, if not, recheck also means BW is responsible, so good.

Yeah, I'm actually very happy with it right now. I wouldn't be surprised if we see official photos at some point this week on Blitzway's Facebook page. Or even at the New York City comic con, because Blitzway will be displaying there.

Yeah, I'm actually very happy with it right now. I wouldn't be surprised if we see official photos at some point this week on Blitzway's Facebook page. Or even at the New York City comic con, because Blitzway will be displaying there.

I don't think they will be any official finish product photos by BW, and I also believe they will show a just-for-display figure like they do on SDCC this time too, because if they wanna show as many people as possible that how good they can make figures, the will show a better one than what we'll be receiving. Not all the people at NYCC is going to know how figures works as we do.

Glad to hear Blitzway is responding. If it turns out the first once just escaped quality control, phew... I am really looking forward to this figure. I'll wait for reviews.

Wonder if Blitz would let those who got first batch exchange for an improved sculpt if that's where this is headed. Although it seems some people are already happy with the current product judging from their posts.

How did a comment about Blitzway double checking the quality of these before they send more out turn into
"we are getting a new sculpt,paint and batches"?

How did a comment about Blitzway double checking the quality of these before they send more out turn into
"we are getting a new sculpt,paint and batches"?

I think most are speculating. A few retailers in HK are saying the QC check may actually be a cover up for a fix. However this is all conjecture at this point though. I just want these figures soon. Lol.

I think most are speculating. A few retailers in HK are saying the QC check may actually be a cover up for a fix. However this is all conjecture at this point though. I just want these figures soon. Lol.

This whole thread is speculation!..lol

Makes sense that they would pull figures with defects and ship the rest, if it is cost effective, they would touch up the defects and re send them as new down the road.

...but that is speculation!

Neny Dee approves:
Neny Dee Dukic I think it looks spot on and is a fantastic figure ...i have the DX double pack excl set coming next week and will do a review. The only thing i may complain about is the fact that blitzway portraied a mid 30's Pitt but ge was in his mid 20's when he did fight club so we have a rather aged portrait but it's just nitpicking
Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs · Edited

Back