Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double set ordered.

:lecture

KG Hobby's "Quick snap" on opening the box:

14517482_1157677930974585_9064698875063054168_n.jpg

the local retailer(also a BW authorized dealer)
which i placed my preorder confirmed that the
recheck on not yet delivered boxes is true. and
they said customer can still come to collect
figure already in stock.

K A Kim - even if the figure comes looking like Angelina it cannot be her fault. She made a darn good sculpt. An artist can never be at fault for the production output.
Also - the skin head version likeness is growing on me. Just waiting for some better in hand pics of that version to decide. In the world where a custom sculpt costs 300 bucks to put in place a figure, I won't hesitate to jump on this if I end up liking some of the pics I see. Have actually always wanted the skinhead version with a chair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qaWDg58.jpg

14573048_1269129143118285_4225233205951478985_n.jpg

14502782_1416518378359089_4975518483146882582_n.jpg

14568047_1416387991705461_525920034693585449_n.jpg

The sculpt does look good here but I think the reason for that is because the photographer is using lighting to create shadows over the sculpt here to make it look narrower like the Proto.

I was just sent a few photos (see below) of the production portrait and figure directly from the factory (including one in front of the box) and I think it looks pretty spot on. The early pics with lens distortion and poor lighting do not do this figure justice. It's right on par with Hot Toys.

View attachment 296766
View attachment 296767

Yes but that is not the same sculpt as the proto, that is the production sculpt with proto paint and the head looks way too wide and lacks the chiseled features the proto had.

The bottom line is if like the ones you saw at SDCC with the large glasses, then you will be happy with these, because I am pretty sure they are the same ones, hence why they used the large glasses to cover up the red jacket sculpt. They are just not the ones displayed on their website.

:lecture

KG Hobby's "Quick snap" on opening the box:

14517482_1157677930974585_9064698875063054168_n.jpg

I still can't see anything wrong with that sculpt. Some people have said it looks too Asain, personally I don't really see it. If the Red Jacket sculpt looked as realistic as that, then I would not have a problem.

Last edited:
ITS THE SAME GOD DAM SCULPT!!!!! Why would they re sculpt a second head????
So tired of reading bull *****.

:goodpost:
Yeah. It is all about paint. But the glasses are different, and a bit out of scale. Just as s Red J. Version shirt. :(
Sculpt-wise - same, paint-cloth-accessories-wise - different.
I think it is OK, but not for 250 usd without shipping, and almost 300 with. If it would be 250 with shipping, and around 200 without - that would look perfect.
It costs more than many HT good figures, but does not present the same level of quality. For this price it should be really a Deluxe/Premium figure (with as close as possible to prototype quality, and actually some HT look better than promo shots, not all, but there are some cases, and here it is a letdown).

durden 1.jpg
durden 2.jpg
durden 3.jpg

i can only say that the head sculpt is not bad at all, but definitely short of the wow factor
when i saw it in the promo picture. there is other thing that's really disappoints me, there
is no ankle articualtion. it really sucks, it's a 250 dollars figure after all.

If the hair was a little better painted and detailed the headsculpt would be really really good.

View attachment 296830
View attachment 296831
View attachment 296832

i can only say that the head sculpt is not bad at all, but definitely short of the wow factor
when i saw it in the promo picture. there is other thing that's really disappoints me, there
Due to the nature of those boots, I'm not sure that articulation would really matter. Maybe having alternative boots with bent toes would help with posing, but that's not something we see too much of.

This one looks like Hot Toys-quality sculpt "softness" and paint.

Now the oversize glasses bug me the most and the lack of good paint aps on the hair- that throws the hair thickness way way off. I like the paint on the head itself-in hand I'm sure pretty darn good

View attachment 296830
View attachment 296831
View attachment 296832

:goodpost:

Thanks for the pics littlemoney and confirming what I already suspected.

About time there was a video of this, so we didn't have to rely on 2D pictures. Good work finding that ishothimsiztimes! :rock

As bad as the hair is it doesn't even come close to Ver 2. I don't even know what that is suppose to be. It looked awful on the proto as well. That is truly $24 doll hair or even worse something left over when all the hair falls out of your 60's GI Joe.

I will say the box and accessories outside of the over sized (which i'll still probably use we'll see) shades are fantastic.

These figs are having the total opposite reaction than the BvS Batman figures and i find that kinda funny. With those the protos were meh, so we were surprised and happy when they were changed for the better and orders shot through the roof. Here, those protos were obviously just too much to live up too and people feel kinda burned even though the package is generally pretty excellent though overpriced.

Now ..if it turns out some heads left the factory with QQ issues, well.. that's a whole other mess.

All said, i'm still pretty excited about getting this.

Back