Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway have a bit of hate mail to clear off their Facebook.

Such as:

You are a scam artist!

:thud:

Luckily K.A. Kim only got a couple. The translation's bad, but the worst of it seems to be:

Repeated delay... Fraud-close to the photos...

And her fine work was already done. :slap

It's a shame that people went after K.A. Kim directly. :ohbfrank: Her work on these figures is fantastic.

Those later photos look much, much better. Slightly softer than the prototype, but a lot of times, so is HT. Nowhere near as bad as the photos this morning.
Yea thankful it looks better but I might still cash in on this if I need the funds. So I guess you're feeling better about ghostbusters now?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well, disaster averted apparently, as usual. Can't wait to repeat this cycle again with the next figure. :lol

Yea thankful it looks better but I might still cash in on this if I need the funds. So I guess you're feeling better about ghostbusters now?

Yeah, you could say that. I was concerned, but wasn't going to do anything rash.

It's a shame that people went after K.A. Kim directly. :ohbfrank: Her work on these figures is fantastic.

:exactly:

Some people don't seem to understand her role in this.

My interest in this thread was with regards to the Ghostbusters, because the full set is already paid for. This false alarm will have given Blitzway a message in no uncertain terms what will happen if they ever do drop the ball on a grand scale!

Well, disaster averted apparently, as usual. Can't wait to repeat this cycle again with the next figure. [emoji38]

Yeah, you could say that. I was concerned, but wasn't going to do anything rash.
Haha yup. When the first pics showed up I was quite disappointed but sorta happy since I was planning on selling it anyway or cancelling to save money. Now that the figure is looking better, means I can earn more when I sell it.

My interest in this thread was with regards to the Ghostbusters, because the full set is already paid for. This false alarm will have given Blitzway a message in no uncertain terms what will happen if they ever do drop the ball on a grand scale!

That's a positive way to look at this mess of a situation. :)

I have zero interest in the GB figures myself, but with the Durden figures coming out pretty nice, I'm happy that GB fans can finally have well-made figures and a relatively affordable (in this hobby anyway) means of having the whole team.

She's been paraded by the company as the face of Blitzway and the newb-fools who don't know their arses from their elbows have gone after her. :lol In hindsight it's not that surprising this happened. There are people on Facebook (and even a few I've seen on this board) who don't know that Sideshow and Hot Toys are different companies...

Kit Chen just posted he has his consignment.

Is it too much to hope for some more dodgy phone photos? :pray:

Haha yup. When the first pics showed up I was quite disappointed but sorta happy since I was planning on selling it anyway or cancelling to save money. Now that the figure is looking better, means I can earn more when I sell it.

Wish I could tell which figures can make me some money. Screw the stock market or guaranteed rates of return; I'm investing in toys.

With the way these companies keep re-releasing items, its hard to tell when to hold onto an item or sell before a version II comes out.

Back