Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bat looks nothing like the proto.

How the hell can you release a figure with a baseball bat looking only 99.9% like the proto. I don't get it. What were they thunking.

Huge dropoff from the proto, but still a solid figure. I would say it's only slightly better than the iminime and craft one versions. The proto blew them out of the water and was on par with hot toys, so the production piece is a bit disappointing. Still the best option for Tyler that's out there for fans of the film so I'll pick up one, but I'm no longer picking up both.

not only is it a huge drop in quality from the proto, but from their last releases as well. Really disappointed in this.

I wish i was a Fight Club fan.

This production piece is every bit as good as Hot Toys and the tailoring on that jacket beats anything Hot Toys has done. Congrats to Blitzway, and can't wait for the Ghostchap's.

Looks good. Not gonna get another better Tyler out there than this.

The difference between the pics this morning and this evening is INSANE... Who said the camera never lies?!?
IMG_0264.jpg

Said right at the beginning not to trust the first Hong Kong retailer photos as they take them quickly with their phones.

However, it was fun to watch the thread self-combust.

Those later photos look much, much better. Slightly softer than the prototype, but a lot of times, so is HT. Nowhere near as bad as the photos this morning.

Those later photos look much, much better. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Flash ruins everything. This is 1/6 law.

True of any scale really. I have no idea why anyone uses flash to photograph their figures unless they're locked in a windowless cellar with no electricity. Any light at all is better than using flash.

The new pics are indeed better, although I can still tell - just as in the earlier bad shots - that the painting of the eyes loses some of the likeness compared to that proto.

Some stores probably made a killing on retained deposits. And now they have extra stock to meet the new demand of people on Facebook who are already asking if they have any left.

Those headsculpts look like knockoffs of it itself. What happened to that amazing proto? I saw those live and was blown away by it. Even the GF thought it was amazing... the final product, not so much.

Those headsculpts look like knockoffs of it itself. What happened to that amazing proto? I saw those live and was blown away by it. Even the GF thought it was amazing... the final product, not so much.

Agree. It is looking better in the recent round of pics but a lot of detail still appears to be missing from the proto. Also the color of the penguin shirt looks really muted, should be more vibrant and darker toned. Still looks ok overall, just not the masterpiece that the proto appeared to be.

Those later photos look much, much better. Slightly softer than the prototype, but a lot of times, so is HT. Nowhere near as bad as the photos this morning.

David Cheng apologized for posting the really bad pics on his FB page. Lol. I'm glad I always wait 48-72 hours before making the decision on a cancel. I have the two pack and a solo red coat version PO'd through TimeWalker. After collecting for almost 17 years, horrible photos still have the power to make me uneasy. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be in the minority, but I actually like the new version better...the proto had too much skin texture.....made him look old or like he has too much sun. I think the expression is better here too

Back