Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gone back pages and read all the posts but I'm assuming folks are freaking out over crappy cell phone pics again. It happens like clockwork every time.

It's not just bad pics there's a huge drop from the proto it looks like an entirely different sculpt, if you look around the mouth area it's a dead giveaway the final head looks squished and the mouth is more smirked and more open to reveal a toothless pink mess just like Marty mcfly

The newer pictures do look better but as others have pointed out the mouth on the production sculpt does look different than the prototype sculpt.

Well I will believe it when I get in hand reviews- those first pics look nothing like the Facebook pics even with bright flash but yes the Facebook pics look good- hope that is what we get but those first pics are hard to understand,,,

14567423_10157642955330691_3073072289447177028_o.jpg

That looks like the same exact sculpt to me. The paint and softer texture are only differences, which is to be expected on any figure.

Still looks good IMO.

by referring to all the photos so far, the production head sculpt paint job is just 80% of the prototype at best.

That looks like the same exact sculpt to me. The paint and softer texture are only differences, which is to be expected on any figure.

Still looks good IMO.

:lecture

I've looked it over and everything seems to be the same. There may even be more detail not shown as it isn't as sharp as Blitzway's studio shot proto.

I think it was easy to forget the normal drop in quality that we see from proto to final product. I think I too fell into a trap with this one over how stunning the prototypes looked that I'd almost forgotten the golden rule.

I still think the Craftone bald head (final product) looks better, but the rest is easily owned by Blitzway.

Notice how the 2-3 prominent members that posted 20 messages on how disappointed they were and cancelling, and ranting how they were cheated like some sort of testicular cancer group therapy have..... vanished?

Ha ha... In fairness some of us have wives and young children and also like to go to bed at a reasonable hour :) Don't get me wrong posting on the thread all day has been fun but every once in awhile you want to turn off the computer, kiss the wife and hug the kids :)

The real question is...when the hell is blitzway shipping these? Other retailers are shipping today, should have never ordered with them...

That Inglourious Basterds figure still looks good. The kind of license Hot Toys wouldn't touch with a bargepole today.

I think it was easy to forget the normal drop in quality that we see from proto to final product. I think I too fell into a trap with this one over how stunning the prototypes looked that I'd almost forgotten the golden rule.

I still think the Craftone bald head (final product) looks better, but the rest is easily owned by Blitzway.

It doesn't really have to drop that much. For example:
13388625_1006266146154636_1506738772_n.jpg

review_viktor_4.jpg

Back