Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Received my shipping notice this morning from BBTS on the 3-pack for a Friday delivery. Now just waiting for word from them on arrival and shipment of the single Winston.

Also, has there been a retail price hike on these? I notice on BBTS that even though the PO is sold out, the price tag for the 3-pack now shows as being $824.99, while Winston shows as being $274.99. Wonder if that means that if they do get another one in, is that now the price?

BBTS sometimes raises prices above retail price on hot selling items. I buy stuff from them a lot, but I don't feel too bad about the occasional cancellation.

Sweet! Received my shipping notice this morning from BBTS on the 3-pack for a Friday delivery. Now just waiting for word from them on arrival and shipment of the single Winston.

Also, has there been a retail price hike on these? I notice on BBTS that even though the PO is sold out, the price tag for the 3-pack now shows as being $824.99, while Winston shows as being $274.99. Wonder if that means that if they do get another one in, is that now the price?

Im in the same boat. I was hoping they’d all ship together. Still haven’t recivied a shipping soon email on Winston but my 3 pack will be here on Tuesday. I think my son is as excited as me.

Im in the same boat. I was hoping they’d all ship together. Still haven’t recivied a shipping soon email on Winston but my 3 pack will be here on Tuesday. I think my son is as excited as me.

That's what I was hoping as well. I was expecting I'd receive a large box along with a separate, smaller individual box on the same day. I suppose it'll be just like the film though, where I'll have the original three for a little while first and then add Winston shortly after.

Wonder if I should even go as far as initially posing the 3-pack in poses from the the Sedgewick Hotel Slimer bust with Slimer, then when Winston arrives, put them all in a pose from the Gozer encounter. :lol

That's what I was hoping as well. I was expecting I'd receive a large box along with a separate, smaller individual box on the same day. I suppose it'll be just like the film though, where I'll have the original three for a little while first and then add Winston shortly after.

Wonder if I should even go as far as initially posing the 3-pack in poses from the the Sedgewick Hotel Slimer bust with Slimer, then when Winston arrives, put them all in a pose from the Gozer encounter. :lol

Any pose with the 4 Busters and Slimer wouldn't be screen accurate?...not that it matters. I need to watch the movie again to decide how I want to pose mine, memory like a sieve. :lol

Ha. Good point. Hopefully it won’t be too long. Although I need to make some more room for these guys. I might have to break and drive an hour for some new detolfs.

Correct on both accounts. :lol

Unless you're strict on screen accuracy.

Thank you and no I'm not especially strict on screen accuracy :lol i'll happily display Slimer with the 4 of them when I get Winston. The Sedgewick Hotel bust was probably my favourite sequence in the movie though.

Having seen nearly all the YouTube reviews say how bad the stands are I don't think I'll even bother taking them out of the box. I have a few of the plain black oval stands lying around.

Thank you and no I'm not especially strict on screen accuracy :lol i'll happily display Slimer with the 4 of them when I get Winston. The Sedgewick Hotel bust was probably my favourite sequence in the movie though.

Having seen nearly all the YouTube reviews say how bad the stands are I don't think I'll even bother taking them out of the box. I have a few of the plain black oval stands lying around.

Same here regarding the stands. 90% of my figures are all on the oval base crotch grabbers, and these will be no exception. Won't even bother with the stock BW stands.

I won't even bother with batteries in the packs either. I don't like leaving batteries in any of my figures in the first place, lest leakage. If someone ever asks, I just simply show and explain to them the parts that have the ability to light up. The fact that these don't even include batteries and that you have to go out and buy them, makes it even easier to just say ****** it. :lol

That eliminates dealing with two of the biggest hassles of these figures that may cause breakage or apparently injury.

Most people call those, "Kevin Spaceys."

Or "Michael Jacksons".

Perhaps just "MJs".

MJ-crotch-grabbing-michael-jackson-12182227-278-273.gif

MJ-crotch-grabbing-michael-jackson-12182184-260-238.gif

BBTS said my 21 lb. 4-pack shipped on Friday for a Wednesday arrival. Wonder how/if it is prioritizing orders. Preordered on 10/27/16

Seems random. My 4-pack shipped out on Thursday and I jumped on a late pre-order cancelation about 2 months ago....

The stand work fine on Tyler....my guess is it’s the packs that make them not suitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back