Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Slimer yesterday (parted out) but still haven't received any of the guys yet. Slimer looks great though and Im excited about seeing the rest of the set.

12c1f0e9c394559b073d69e7275f11e5.jpg

d2176ea4aae75b4c78c445f777aaab83.jpg

Slimer with a 1/6 scale bottle (stolen from Logan...)

57d6311252af4ac98fd16cf66f0672a4.jpg

Today I’ve finally started opening these guys up ; Ray is amazing! Quick shot right out of the box

So Im watching this on tv and I was thinking about comments that I remember reading about how Slimer is too small.
In the hotel scene there is a really good side shot of him drinking wine. So I tool that picture and then scaled it based on the size of a standard wine bottle. I have Slimer in that shot coming in at about 20" tall which scales to 3 3/8" tall for the figure.
What is this guy coming in at?

He varies a little from scene to scene. Anything between three and four inches is probably accurate. lol I used the serving cart in the hallway scene for my custom Slimer.

Thanks guys! Just some quick shots on my desk because this guy really asks to be photographed!!

Great pics! I'm having to wait on my three pack from PopC so they're riding me over. I caved and snagged the last Winston at AE so that I could at least play with one for now and get some proper stands made while I wait.

Back