Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0646.jpg
IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0649.jpg

Great pics, Tom! All the sculpts look really good. I think Bill would benefit from a change in eye color and Winston just needs a repaint but they look really nice overall.

Ups tracking number ..... check

Now the little wait to get them to my doorsteps

Hey Tom,

Thought you were progressing to a Village People pose there for a second. :lol

Got my Quantum from TW. Steve is all over this.

Most of the boys were well on the way to serious baldness....

They “poofed “ their hair to make them look younger.

Winston was pretty much shaved headed....that’s why his head looks small..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know some will mod them. They are great already but def know can be improved a bit with slight touch ups of wrinkles n details. I'll be happy as stock set n forget n light a fatty blunt admire my favorite actors watching back to back movie's. lol :lol

Well, I don’t have to wait until Christmas for my 3pack.......I have to wait until freakin’ February. Just got an email update from Popcultcha. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyones BBTS shipped?

Glad I'm not the only one.

They deducted the money for the 3-pack, but the order has read "processing" since Wednesday. Haven't received any shipping notice email, just the notification email that their stock has arrived and that my order is being processed, which was Wednesday.

I got Winston from them as a single purchase, so I figured perhaps (doubtful, but just a thought) they're waiting to receive Winston so that way they can ship them both out at once? :dunno

Back