Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats guys who received their TW notice. :clap
I have not and I live in L.A. and paid in full 8/31. Oh well, was hoping to get these this week. :thud:

Maybe I'll get lucky before the day is out, Steve is amazing.

Now I'm confused. Last TW update stated domestic orders in US would be shipped by BlueFin here in L.A.. Maybe those boxes are for Int'l shipments as planned?

Did you order a three or four pack? I'm in LA also and haven't gotten a shipping notice either but I thought maybe they were shipping four packs first. I paid in March for my three pack, I can wait no big deal, as everyone has stated it is always a pleasure dealing with Steve

Ugh, the shop I ordered the 4-pack from just updated their ETA to 'late January'. Gut punch. I paid in full ages ago, and if I'd just left the money sitting around I could have jumped on other local sellers within the last month and I'd have them in hand already. A Christmas and a birthday with no Ghosbusters, just because my local distributor is a bit of a Walter Peck.

*cue Cheech saying, 'Well, better late than never.'*

In the South East here and no shipping email. I did get the 'we received all our stock and some super lucky people (not you) got theirs mailed off today' email lol. Ahhhh....I pre-ordered Venkman right when it went up for sale; so here's hoping for a Friday the 1st shipment. *oh please,oh pretty, pretty please*

Ugh, the shop I ordered the 4-pack from just updated their ETA to 'late January'. Gut punch. I paid in full ages ago, and if I'd just left the money sitting around I could have jumped on other local sellers within the last month and I'd have them in hand already. A Christmas and a birthday with no Ghosbusters, just because my local distributor is a bit of a Walter Peck.

*cue Cheech saying, 'Well, better late than never.'*
Damn man! I feel ya. I'd almost be inclined to purchase the 4-pack now and then just sell the other set when you receive it. That is, if you can afford it. Not to mention, by that time you'll make a profit selling your other set.

Damn man! I feel ya. I'd almost be inclined to purchase the 4-pack now and then just sell the other set when you receive it. That is, if you can afford it. Not to mention, by that time you'll make a profit selling your other set.

That's pretty much what I've done after learning my four pack won't be here until maybe February. Jumped on a three pack that was in stock so I can just add Winston and the police line when the four pack gets here then sell the rest. Impatient yes, but I really wanted to set them up over Christmas. :lol

For all TW orders.

Confirmed: There is no BF shipment from L.A. as previously stated. All orders are shipping from Kansas over the next 4 days.

Our shipment of Blitzway's Ghostbusters 1/6 scale figures arrived at Timewalker today shortly after noon. The original plan was to drop ship directly from the distributor, but that plan changed. All product is now shipping directly from Timewalker Toys in Overland Park, Kansas.

We were able to get a lot of shipments out today, but understand this is going to be a three or four day process.

You will receive a tracking number via email when your order has shipped. Remember, we are shipping all of the Ghostbusters with a signature required for delivery.

If you are on the wait list, we will contact you soon if product becomes available. We should know which wait list orders we can fill by mid-December. For those whose wait list order for the four pack converted after September 1st, we expect our second shipment to arrive in mid-December. We will contact you for final payment.

We have closed the store Thursday and Friday to give our full attention to shipping orders. Because of the shipping volume, our response time has slowed, but we are responding to messages as time allows.

Thank you for your business and your continuing support of Timewalker Toys & Collectibles.

Has anyone had a four pack sent double boxed? Shipping these should be straightforward - print off a label and stick it on.

Is the stands that came with it really that bad?

No, I didn't think so personally. The first one throws you a bit then once you've done one the rest are quite easy. I'm fact I've grown to like them as it's very easy to hide the supports so they're not visible.

Last edited:
Is the stands that came with it really that bad?

I got them with the Fight Club figs, and they have been no problem. Didn't need to wear gloves or spend too much time putting them together. Not sure how it will be with the proton packs though.

IMG_0619.jpg
IMG_0623.jpg
IMG_0625.jpg
IMG_0628.jpg
IMG_0632.jpg

Back