Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TW Shipping notice!!!!!!

this-post-makes-no-sense-literally-none-i-dare-you
giphy.gif

got my notice from Timewalker too! Monday my figures will be here!!!! Thank God the wait is finally coming to an end!

Can we all agree KA Kim is amazing now?

Is she basically a free lancer now?

Some of my favorite collectibles are from KA Kim - her excellent work had me buying figures/statues I normally would not buy (StarAce Hermione, Blitzway Marilyn Monroe)... I see that she did the Lennon sculpt(s) for Molecule 8.

And this Ghostbuster set is excellent.

Heads up - check your accessories over VERY carefully.

My Winston (included in the 4 pack) came without a radio hand and an extra relaxed in its place. I'm not the only one to have the same problem.

Winston hands:

IMG_9005.JPG

IMG_9006.JPG

For the record, exactly the same problem with Ray. And I wouldn't have realised unless you'd prompted me to go and check them all.

I'm surprised I even noticed. I usually only spot things like that when it's WAY too late :lol

When I was unboxing I knew I was going to mainly use the ungloved hands, so I put all the gloved ones to one side and didn't really check them all.

I know. You and I just had a very long-winded 8 hour conversation about effing gloved hands, trying to work out what each other had and didn't have included :rotfl

I received a ups my choice shipping notice too. 19 pound package (4 pack). Scheduled for delivery on Saturday but will probably have it held at local ups store as I might not be home during delivery attempt.

Not me :gah:

f8a9f4d4999fa936d9e3249fe99d5c5a.jpg

I did not realized that the names on the boxes were made of real fabbric! Wow.

Got my shipping notice from TW as well. Woohoo.

Congrats guys who received their TW notice. :clap
I have not and I live in L.A. and paid in full 8/31. Oh well, was hoping to get these this week. :thud:

Maybe I'll get lucky before the day is out, Steve is amazing.

So apparently Steve from TW is shipping them from his shop.

Heres a pic from Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TimewalkerToys/posts/10156107185313738:0

Now I'm confused. Last TW update stated domestic orders in US would be shipped by BlueFin here in L.A.. Maybe those boxes are for Int'l shipments as planned?

Last edited:
Back