Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the Ray stand figure........ the poses with the cigarette hanging out of his mouth looks perfect....

Ray Stanz.jpg

Clipper's video was great. He always gets the figures/pose looking its best! A total shame he's having to sell them to be honest. I agree with him regarding Egon and Ray being a 5/5 with Peter being a 4/5.

Yeah....you’re right. Who am I kidding?[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I told the family not to buy anything for me this year, as I just got a new 65inch tv and these guys were not cheap either.
So , this way I have something to open that day....makes it like being a kid on Christmas again.

I know when I talked to Steve at TW, he said there was no way his store (if you've been there, you know it is not that big) could handle the amount of boxes. Just no room. I am wondering if he is indeed flying to Cali to take care of it. Maybe the delay is because he couldn't get out there until this week due to the holiday. Either way, I'm not worried. I've waited this long for them, what's a few extra days?

Clipper's video was great. He always gets the figures/pose looking its best! A total shame he's having to sell them to be honest. I agree with him regarding Egon and Ray being a 5/5 with Peter being a 4/5.

I think a repainted Winston is also a 5/5. Damn shame they botched his paint app when the sculpt itself is near perfect.

Pretty sure Steve is flying to CA to ship these directly from Bluefin. With the holiday I am sure he had better things to do than ship us out dollies that weekend.

It does actually look like a worldwide release to me. Our friends on the other side of the pond seem to be getting them this month as well.

Some retailer take a week or two more, which is fine...unless your so OCD that you need to get them FIRST!

I was told by Steven yesterday via email communication that he was expecting today the arrival of at least 12 palets of GB and that they...because space considerations on the store, where going to star shipping Friday/Saturday. He seem to be a highly organized person and his bussiness really show this, have make bussiness with him in the past and it have been a full first class experience, soooooo...hope that by the end of next week the GB guys will be finally in my hands.

I can confirm this. Talked to him as well and he said mine would likely go out saturday. Honestly, Timewalker is first rate.

One of these days I'm going to have to learn how to focus a camera.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 209
I got a shipment notice too for my previous address. Luckily I have UPS my choice and rerouted the delivery to my new address I emailed Steve as well because I did give him my new address earlier this year.

I received a ups my choice shipping notice too. 19 pound package (4 pack). Scheduled for delivery on Saturday but will probably have it held at local ups store as I might not be home during delivery attempt.

Back