Blitzway - 1/6 MIB International

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1597744495223.jpg
FB_IMG_1597744802403.jpg

Bloody good sculpts, I'll say that. **** sake why can't Hot Toys do Hemsworth that well? I'm still waiting for a decent Thor. Fat Thor looks alright last I checked but....that's fat Thor. He can't be my one and only representation of the character.

I love the original MIB and have the Enterbay figures, but don't care for anything based on International at all.

Those sculpts look really good. Worth picking them up loose to make a Bryan Mills figure. Still zero interest in this license though.

They're great looking sculpts, it's a shame Blitzway wasted all that talent and time on something that will sell poorly.

Yikes! These are up for $290 each on the Blitzway website. That is steep for a very basic figure.

If only Blitzaway had the Game of Thrones licence or Indiana Jones

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Indiana Jones, original Blade Runner, The Road Warrior, perhaps DIE HARD!

I would love to see some of these licenses with this quality from Blitzway sculptors.

The High T figure's head sculpt looks profoundly good! Man, I'm tempted by it (or least to attain the head sculpt) just to have a 1/6 Ra's Al Ghul (though of course he had facial hair for BB).

Must be a cult classic or perhaps this movie just released in Asia, breaking box office records?!

when you stare into the abyss, Blitzway stares back at you...

They will cancel this- makes ZERO sense to do these figures. Blitzway is the King of pointless announcements. Such great efforts and they pick this? Completely crazy

What is next from them? Brady Bunch movie?

Back